Scrapbook Collections For Powerpoint?

newbie29

Hello,

Can I purchase and use the scrapbook collections on this site in Powerpoint, or are they formatted specifically for photo editing software like photoshop? I'd just some nice backgrounds and images to lay out with my own photos and text, and the collections on here are beautiful and perfectly coordinated. What are the file types for the contents of "Collection Biggies" - can they be individual image files that I can just import into Powerpoint and layer myself?

Thanks!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You'll find that most of the background papers in the Collections are in jpeg format and the individual elements are png. I'm making a heritage album in Powerpoint 2010 and find it easy to use my SG supplies. Depending on the dimension of your slide pages, you may need to crop or resize the background papers that come in the collections. As Elisha mentioned, the Presentation Digital Scrapbook 1-2-3 papers are already set up to match the default slide dimension in Powerpoint.

Welcome! I scrap in 8.5x11 format already, so I've JPEGs of finished layouts in Powerpoint, too. The Presentation Scrapbook 1-2-3s are great--they are a finished (except for your photos) page that you can display in a powerpoint show.

Look forward to seeing your layouts!

Way back, in the dim distant past (about 2001), my first scrapbook was a power point, as I'd never heard of digital scrapping, and didn't want to make three copies of a paper album. I knew nothing of PNG files, but did download free clip art in jpg files, and they worked just fine; I assume the same would be true for any Scrap Girls jpg paper or embellishment. Good luck!

Archived