Dca Ss Emb Templates: Photo Booth Strips

MariJ

I bought these templates DCA SS Embellishment Templates Photo Booth Frames .

There are 7 different templates. The download included a folder of .png's for each different set and another folder of 7 .psd files.

I put a psd file in PSE and although it shows individual layers, I can not clip photos to the boxes.

Layers are listed as -- for instance -- "Strip Row 1" and there is a folder-like icon to the left of the words that if I run my cursor over say "Indicates a set". To the right of the words is a rectangle with a "slash" through it.

I can't imagine how I am supposed to use these, I even tried adding the .pngs on top of the layers but that didn't help.

I don't even know if I'm explaining this correctly, but I am so frustrated.

HELP! Please...... Any help is much appreciated.

I don't have that template, but from what you described it sounds like the items are placed in a group, which if I remember correctly, PSE cannot deal with. Doris probably just forgot to ungroup before she saved them for the boutique. Probably the quickest/easiest way to solve this is to email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com - but you can also private message Doris too. In the meantime if you want to use the RIGHT now (lol), just use the .png files.

HTH:)

I don't have that template, but from what you described it sounds like the items are placed in a group, which if I remember correctly, PSE cannot deal with. Doris probably just forgot to ungroup before she saved them for the boutique. Probably the quickest/easiest way to solve this is to email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com - but you can also private message Doris too. In the meantime if you want to use the RIGHT now (lol), just use the .png files.

HTH:)

Yeah... that's what it sounds like. I've run into this before in the past. Angie or Doris should be able to get that fixed and then re-uploaded to the boutique so us PSE owners can use them.

Marilyn, you can open it in Photoshop - which I know you have ;)/> and ungroup them. They can be a real problem for PSE users though.

You made me laugh, April. You might get me to open that big, bad CS3 gate, yet!

Archived