It's Thursday - What's New In The Boutique? !

Good afternoon Marilyn, from a very wet Yorkshire.

Can't wait to see what's new today, whatever we get will brighten this very gloomy day.

Morning! It's going to be warm here today and there is an air quality warning in effect. I'll be helping at field day this afternoon, in this heat and sun! I'll definitely need to chill this evening in the boutique!

Hmmm something strange is going on in the boutique. I saw a new wonderful collection from Brandy Murry. I even put it on my wish list. But now it's gone! It's called Chambray and looks wonderful. Hopefully it gets right back soon!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. :)

I can sympathize, Valerie. We've had rain, storms, tornadoes for weeks and they say will be rain through Sunday. Do you know anyone who knows a "stop the rain" dance? Guess I'll take shelter inside the boutique!

Can't wait to see what's new today, whatever we get will brighten this very gloomy day.

I can sympathize, Valerie. We've had rain, storms, tornadoes for weeks and they say will be rain through Sunday. Do you know anyone who knows a "stop the rain" dance? Guess I'll take shelter inside the boutique!

Good Morning, Betty! Now that's an idea.. Sorry about your weather.... :(

Yeah, Brandy is working on getting her kit back up. We were down for a few hours last night due to maintenance, and because of this there's some adjustments that need to be done to her product page (for the images to show up) But it will be back up soon

Yeah, Brandy is working on getting her kit back up. We were down for a few hours last night due to maintenance, and because of this there's some adjustments that need to be done to her product page (for the images to show up) But it will be back up soon

Thanks for the update!

Good Morning Everyone! Can you believe it? I completely forgot it was Thursday! My morning just slipped through my fingers even though I was up very early and when I logged on and saw Marilyn's thread I thought "Oh, no - really?" Crawford has been such a good little guy this morning and everything has gone like clockwork that I just forgot what day it was. He got here at his usual time, had his breakfast and his bottle, played awhile and now he's having his morning nap, which is usually a very short little catnap which gives me a few minutes to check in on the mb to see what's going on.

Did I tell you he cut his first tooth yesterday? I got so excited! Everyday I've been massaging his little lower gums just waiting for that first tooth and yesterday, lo and behold felt the tiny little sharp edges just peeking through and today I can actually see the tooth, so I fully expect that by the weekend it will look like a real tooth! My baby is growing up! I'm so attached to this little guy and I'm having such fun with him every day! I didn't know what I was missing! Of course I get nothing done around the house but who cares! LOL Rich and I are both totally enjoying having a little around.

Can't wait to see what's new in the boutique. I'll be checking off and on toe see the new goodies on the shelves today - my wallet is a little thin, but I have a couple bucks to spend and I love the sale that earns us SG bucks for only a $5 purchase thanks to Debbie!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. :)/>

Ooohh... sounds mysterious. I can't wait to see the collection!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. :)/>/>

This one??

BMU_Chambray_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgChambray Collection Biggie

It's lovely!!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. smile.gif/>/>

This one??

It's lovely!!

Got to have that one, I love it!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. :)/>/>/>

This one??

It's lovely!!

Ooooooooh! I love this! I love everything about it! Going right now to put it in my cart! Thanks Brandy and thanks Tiza for posting it!

Hi Lena! OK, I'll be right there! Yes, there was a problem this morning with that collection, there were no photos for it. So, I suspect Angie or Brandy is on it fixing that at present and it will be back soon. :)/>/>/>

This one??

It's lovely!!

There it is!

Isn't it georgious!?!

Can't wait till I get home and can put it in my cart!

Good Morning Everyone! Can you believe it? I completely forgot it was Thursday! My morning just slipped through my fingers even though I was up very early and when I logged on and saw Marilyn's thread I thought "Oh, no - really?" Crawford has been such a good little guy this morning and everything has gone like clockwork that I just forgot what day it was. He got here at his usual time, had his breakfast and his bottle, played awhile and now he's having his morning nap, which is usually a very short little catnap which gives me a few minutes to check in on the mb to see what's going on.

Did I tell you he cut his first tooth yesterday? I got so excited! Everyday I've been massaging his little lower gums just waiting for that first tooth and yesterday, lo and behold felt the tiny little sharp edges just peeking through and today I can actually see the tooth, so I fully expect that by the weekend it will look like a real tooth! My baby is growing up! I'm so attached to this little guy and I'm having such fun with him every day! I didn't know what I was missing! Of course I get nothing done around the house but who cares! LOL Rich and I are both totally enjoying having a little around.

Can't wait to see what's new in the boutique. I'll be checking off and on toe see the new goodies on the shelves today - my wallet is a little thin, but I have a couple bucks to spend and I love the sale that earns us SG bucks for only a $5 purchase thanks to Debbie!

Sara, my Grandma always said that whomever found a baby's first tooth had to buy their first pair of shoes!

Hence, my Mom and Aunt said they always pretended they didn't find the tooth so Grandma would! Of course, SHE wanted to be the one to find it anyway and buy the shoes... :)

This one??

It's lovely!!

Oh, bummer. I'm a bit too late. Now, none of the images in the boutique are up. Anyone else having troubles?

They are all ok for me Monica - there's even images in your post, sorry... :(/>

Couldn't tell you, Marilyn. Everything is back to normal now, and Brandy's collection is a beauty!

Archived