It's Thursday - What's New In The Boutique? !

Beautiful stuff! I know Elisha and Doris are also working on some new stuff. With the maintenance last night everything is just a little behind schedule

Thanks, Angie - I was just coming here to say that! I'm quite a bit behind. After I had to wipe my hard drive about a week ago, I'm still finding little glitches in trying to get it back the way it was. I'm still working, but I won't be getting it live until tomorrow, I'm sorry to say. But the sale will still be on!

They are all ok for me Monica - there's even images in your post, sorry... :(/>/>

Couldn't tell you, Marilyn. Everything is back to normal now, and Brandy's collection is a beauty!

Whew.. Glad to hear it worked itself out and is behaving for you Monica.... :)

(Can you believe I typed this over 5 hours ago and forgot to click "add reply" until now? Grrrrr)

Beautiful stuff! I know Elisha and Doris are also working on some new stuff. With the maintenance last night everything is just a little behind schedule

Thanks, Angie - I was just coming here to say that! I'm quite a bit behind. After I had to wipe my hard drive about a week ago, I'm still finding little glitches in trying to get it back the way it was. I'm still working, but I won't be getting it live until tomorrow, I'm sorry to say. But the sale will still be on!

We'll wait patiently :justthinkingabout it:

Good Morning Everyone! Can you believe it? I completely forgot it was Thursday! My morning just slipped through my fingers even though I was up very early and when I logged on and saw Marilyn's thread I thought "Oh, no - really?" Crawford has been such a good little guy this morning and everything has gone like clockwork that I just forgot what day it was. He got here at his usual time, had his breakfast and his bottle, played awhile and now he's having his morning nap, which is usually a very short little catnap which gives me a few minutes to check in on the mb to see what's going on.

Did I tell you he cut his first tooth yesterday? I got so excited! Everyday I've been massaging his little lower gums just waiting for that first tooth and yesterday, lo and behold felt the tiny little sharp edges just peeking through and today I can actually see the tooth, so I fully expect that by the weekend it will look like a real tooth! My baby is growing up! I'm so attached to this little guy and I'm having such fun with him every day! I didn't know what I was missing! Of course I get nothing done around the house but who cares! LOL Rich and I are both totally enjoying having a little around.

Can't wait to see what's new in the boutique. I'll be checking off and on toe see the new goodies on the shelves today - my wallet is a little thin, but I have a couple bucks to spend and I love the sale that earns us SG bucks for only a $5 purchase thanks to Debbie!

Sara, my Grandma always said that whomever found a baby's first tooth had to buy their first pair of shoes!

Hence, my Mom and Aunt said they always pretended they didn't find the tooth so Grandma would! Of course, SHE wanted to be the one to find it anyway and buy the shoes... :)/>

LOL You KNOW I will be more than happy to buy this baby his first pair of shoes! :) :)

Thanks ladies! I have just been having a bear of a time when it comes to getting new product in the store! I took a little breather after finishing the May club. But when I was ready to come back, my computer wouldn't cooperate! I performed major surgery on it, which was a success. Now it's been in rehab, trying to get back to normal. It's getting there, but it does take longer to do the things I need it to do. We had a few hiccups with the new server too. But finally, it's here!

Laurel's Brightly collection was lots of fun to work with! I love those colors. :lovey-smilie:

Elisha, I'm so glad you finally got these in the boutique. Dandelions are one of my favorites. I always tell people that grass is a weed too, people just happen to like it so we keep it. Why not dandelions, too? :unsure:

Here's Marlene Peacock with a new Pocket Life --

MPE_PocketLife_Refreshed_MKTG_150.jpg

MPE Pocket Life: Refreshed

Very summery looking. It just jumped in my cart all on it's own, must be the 90 degree heat. :D/>/>

I can see why they jumped into your cart! They are very cool looking. In fact, I love the whole Refresh Collection. Lovely!

So glad you like the collection! It was very fun to create.

Archived