ValerieT

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task# 17

All my lovin', I will send to you.... by the Beatles

Task# 18

Photos chosen.

We are going away for a week & I don't know if I will have any internet connection so may not be able to complete the remainder of the challenges. It has been terrific fun & I will try to catch up when we get back but won't have them uploaded by the due date. Have fun completing the rest of the challenges & I'll look forward to seeing all the great layouts when I get back.

Have fun, Laraine! We'll miss you here, but will be happy to see your layouts when you return! :)

Task #17

I choose this from Fleetwood Mac.

If I live to see the seven wonders (If I live to see the seven wonders)

I'll make a path to the rainbow's end (Well I make a path, path)

I'll never live to match the beauty again (I'll never live to see the beauty, that beauty, that same, same beauty again)

Thanks MariJ. It is extremely cold out in the west where we are - outback Qld.

Enjoying the sights & some of the history of Qld. We managed to get free wi-fi in the tourist park where we are staying so can quickly catch-up with the goss.

TASK 16

I have a “not transferred”file in my download folder. I organize supplies in this file (sometimes adding a descriptiveword that might make it easier to search) and then move them all to twoseparate EHDs. I try to do this as soon as I make a purchase, but at leastwithin the first week. LOs are saved on one EHD and then copied to the second one. As of now, I'm caught up.

Archived