It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old speed bump - I was looking for my entry that said what my starting number of postings was but I guess i never entered it, but I found my notepaper where I wrote it down. Whew! It was 28.

Task 19:

At least two buttons, one ribbon, one frame and 3 leaves added. (I double checked and found my buttons are described as brads in the EXIF file, but I converted them to a shank button - I'm a sewer, I can do that!)

Hi fellow Re-JUNE-Venators. I've been away in Melbourne for a few days to help one of my GDs celebrate her 7th Birthday so I'm a bit behind with tasks. Hope I can manage to catch up before the deadline.

Task# 17 I have chosen "Could I have this Dance?" Anne Murray, as my song lyric.

Task#18 I have picked a photo of my husband & I taken earlier this year.

Kay

YAY!!!! YOU GO, Kay! Happy for you and wow, see? You made it through the month! :)

And - great work everyone, now that I finally have my internet back I will be getting a layout up and LSL in the Gallery. The few pages I've happened to see look wonderful and I'm sure the Gallery is brimming with lots of gorgeous work!

It was a fun month and thanks for playing along..... :)

Speed Bump Comment On 5 LO that have less than three comments

.Benji

Still In Love

Be Happy

Do Not Burst My Balloons

Mini Golf

P.S. So excited to now be able to link without a panic attack. Kay

Just a reminder

You have until 11:59pm (eastern time) tomorrow (Sunday 30th June) to complete the tasks and be eligible for a prize. You can post

after this time but it won't count for the prizes.

Reminder of the prizes

Those who complete all the required tasks and post required participation will be entered in a drawing to win one of three $10 Gift Certificates to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Those who complete all the layouts will be entered in a drawing to win one of two $5 gift certificates.

Each person who completes a layout will be entered – once for each completed challenge page - into a drawing for one of three $3 gift certificates.

Good for you, Marie and best to you while healing. Can't wait to see more of your layouts. :)

Task #21

All done.

This was great fun. It kept me from going insane whilst recuperating from an urgent eye operation. Didn't stop me from scrapping :)/> :disappearing-smilie:/>

I'm looking out for the next challenge I can do.

Yoopieeeee ! :party-smiley-048:/>

Archived