It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

Task 16: I copy my photos to 1 EHD, Scrap supplies to 3 EHD each time I receive new supplies. These are not plugged up all the time. On the mac, I have a incremental back drive, solid state EHD for everything on the Mac. All is backed up, but am thinking of looking for an online backup service. I also copy new files to DVD's, usually in zip form.

done

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

task# 16

All or stuff is backed up to 2 EHD. Our computer fried itself last September. I had backed up all our photos & My Documents folder about 3 weeks before. The only things that weren't backed up were the new school programs hubby had been working on for the new term. Luckily the gurus were able to retrieve everything off the HDD.

Here's my layout: Task #15 Heritage LO.

Task #15 complete!

Backing up: I back up my scrapping supplies about every 3 weeks, and I just did it a few days ago, so I'm pretty much up to date. I don't use an online service but just rely on the EHD. I'm thinking I need to back up the EHD, too.

I'll say Task #16 is done even though I could do more.

Task #16 - I back everything up to an external 1T hard drive. I used to also burn to a dvd but sometimes I end up with some bad files so I've recently just stayed with the ext hd. I am looking into an online service, just can't seem to find one that suits me.

I was lucky enough to go to Royal Ascot last Thursday, an event which features in My Fair Lady. The song which buzzed round my head the whole day was of course the Ascot Gavotte. So my lyrics are (slightly altered from the original)

"What a smashing, positively dashing spectacle

The Ascot Ladies Day"

Task 17.

Luis Armstrong's version of What a Wonderful World.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky

Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by

I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do

They're really sayin'...*spoken*(i ....love....you).

Task# 17

All my lovin', I will send to you.... by the Beatles

Task# 18

Photos chosen.

We are going away for a week & I don't know if I will have any internet connection so may not be able to complete the remainder of the challenges. It has been terrific fun & I will try to catch up when we get back but won't have them uploaded by the due date. Have fun completing the rest of the challenges & I'll look forward to seeing all the great layouts when I get back.

Task #17

Whenever I hear the term favorite song the same words always pop into my mind -

Sugarpie honeybunch

You know that I love you

I can't help myself

by the Four Tops.

I am a child of the 60s and Motown is my sound.

Task #18 A picture of my husband of course!

SPEEDBUMP: Leave comments on five layouts in the gallery that have less than three comments. Make sure your comments appear at number 3 or lower.

Requirement: Post links in this thread to the five layouts you left comments on.

Archived