It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

Task 21. Done and checked. I redid some of my links.

I've enjoyed this, and it's the first time I've completed the whole Re-JUNE-Venate! Yeah! Thanks to Valerie, Marilyn and everyone who worked on this, even with computer malfunctions!

EVERYONE'S layouts are great!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well would you believe I actually completed all the Tasks for Re-June-Venate. In one month I learned to make a siggie, Link Gallery pics and products, use some products I hadn't used and complete a number of LayOuts. All in all a very enjoyable month. Thank you to Valerie and everyone who made it possible and took part. What fun.:dancingchicken:/>

TASK# 21 Completed WooHoo Kay

Task #21 - The only task I missed was #14 - to add papers and embellishments to the Oldest Photo layout. Other than that, I'm done! This was fun and I learned a lot. I'll be sure to do another one!

I was I was away this week. don't have internet but was able to get wifi from somewhere and wrote done all challanges I think I did all but one The sigi one!! Ohh well. I have to say because of this challange I'm in the grove to do some more scrapping!!

Thank you ladies who help put this all together!!

Thanks to everyone who joined in, you helped to make it a very creative month.

I have finished the draw for the winners, so make sure you all keep an eye on the blog to see who has won. I'm not sure which day the winners will be posted, but it will be a Saturday.

Hi everyone. We are back from our little trek. Thoroughly enjoyed our time travelling country Queensland.

I will complete my layout for task# 20 & upload it tomorrow when we have settled more. I thoroughly enjoyed all the challenges & tasks here for the month. Thank you to all the organisers & participants for a fun time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived