It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

Love this game!

Task 1: I unzipped my files and put them into folders. I usually organize by collection, then have a notebook with printouts of the collections for easy reference. I also sort into big categories for holidays such as Christmas, and Easter. Also have categories for summer, camping, birthday, etc.

Task 2: I have chosen pics of myself to scrap.

Task 3 will take more time so I will post later.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Monica you made me laugh.. :D

Task #3 Okay, I found an old photo of my sisters and myself with dolls (instead of Tonka Trucks). I'm even wearing PINK of all colors. :rofl:/> So, I guess that means I can finally use the Club from April. No more excuses about the rough-and-tumble boys in the dirt.

Here are the products:

Spring Whimsy Collection Biggie

JIF Plus: Spring Whimsy

Spring Whimsy Word Art Mini

Spring Whimsy Paper Super Mini

Spring Whimsy Paper Mini

Pocket Life: Spring Whimsy Cards

And after I do all that copy and pasting...turns out there's a Value Pack...

Value Pack: Spring Whimsy

I only just saw this now. I have been so busy with life and excersicing that I haven't been scrapping at all.

So I went to start task #1 I have over 33 zip files that need to be unzipped.

so #1 done

I organize it the way Ro taught me in her beginner videos. I still file it this way I find it works for me so that is what I do.

Task#2 Good to go. Have chosen a photo

Task#3 I have chosen 3 Products that I haven't used before.

BMU_SSPaper_BGBlenders4_4

Ro_Super7Spread_RoPaxman

SG_SimplerTimes

Sorry I don't know how to do links.

Task#2 Good to go. Have chosen a photo

Task#3 I have chosen 3 Products that I haven't used before.

BMU_SSPaper_BGBlenders4_4

Ro_Super7Spread_RoPaxman

SG_SimplerTimes

Sorry I don't know how to do links.

It's ok Kay. (Hey that rhymes!) I'll put them here for you.

For future reference, if you look above where you are typing the 10th icon -- looks like a little chain link -- is for links.

First, open two tabs on your computer, go to the boutique page you want and copy the link/address at the top of the page.

Next go back to your post, click the little "link" icon and paste in the address you just copied in the top box.

In the box underneath, you can type in whatever you want the title of your link to be, in this case - the name of the product.

Lastly click "Insert Link".

(Or you can just have me do it for you, no problem at all! heehee)

You're doing great and I'm so glad you're playing along! :)

Here are Kay's links --

BMU SS Paper Templates: Background Blenders 4

Super 7 Spread by Rozanne Paxman

SG SImpler Times Collection BIggie

task #2 found a picture of me at the beach sharing grapes with my daughter. i don't look great but I'm being too judgementle and using it anyways!!

Thankyou so much Marilyn. I was trying to Copy and paste from my supplies but "It" wouldn't let me. Guess if I'd gone to the Boutique and searched the items I could have done it. You are the best. Appreciate it. Not sure how far I will get with this Challenge but so far I'm still on the train. Kay

SPEEDBUMP: Search the Gallery for 5 layouts that use the products you listed in Task #3, and leave a comment on them.

Requirement: Post links to the 5 layouts you commented on in this thread.

I can't remember how to search the gallery for the products. I know there is a way. If I search for Stay Neutral I get 1000 images, none of them using this product. HELP!!!

I can't remember how to search the gallery for the products. I know there is a way. If I search for Stay Neutral I get 1000 images, none of them using this product. HELP!!!

It can be a bit hit and miss, Belle. You are relying on everyone listing their products in the description. The problem is the search feature, searches the layout name, description and comments.

One thing you can do is go to the designers gallery, and comment on their layouts or search by designer name or abbreviation (eg BMU for Brandy Murry).

I'm the same Belle. I've been hours looking and have only found 3. Keeps telling me there is nothing even though I put in the exact item search. Giving up for tonight. Kay

I am late...oh we'll...but would like to play along. I have been reorganizing my rather large Digi collection for a while. Was using iPhoto and it worked OKay, but wanted to group papers with papers, etc. So this is my work in progress. I will scrap a photo of me when I return home next week (vacation/class reunion).

SPEEDBUMP

There was hardly anything in the gallery with the 3 elements I chose (1 paper was 2 years old and another element has been withdrawn!) I have had to bend the rules slightly to get the 5 LOs required. Sorry!

There's

this (untitled) (Joyous paper)

I love you (Joyous Collection, different paper)

Smile for Gam (Joyous Collection, different paper)

A Great Day Out (Toy Trains)

Everyday Biscuits (Flea Market)

Archived