It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TASK 1:

I have tried using Bridge (always got slow andcrashed, tried Lightroom, recognizes jpg and psd files – not pngs, boughtACDSee, terrible experience (worked great until I had lots of files, becameunwieldy and would crash.) I have finally made my own kind of system, adding aword to a file name so the Mac search will find it, putting a marketing picturein a separate file with the product in an aliased file next to it. Hoping thisbecomes usable for the long term. As of last night my recent downloads arefiled, but still have old products to tag and create aliases. (OK, this is so boring and it is making me CRANKY!!!! I need some chocolate!

Thankyou so much Marilyn. I was trying to Copy and paste from my supplies but "It" wouldn't let me. Guess if I'd gone to the Boutique and searched the items I could have done it. You are the best. Appreciate it. Not sure how far I will get with this Challenge but so far I'm still on the train. Kay

Awww.... Kay I'll post your links or whatever you need anytime. I'm so happy you're playing along. Do what you can, the object is to have fun and create a layout you are happy with. You're doing great! :)

I am late...oh we'll...but would like to play along. I have been reorganizing my rather large Digi collection for a while. Was using iPhoto and it worked OKay, but wanted to group papers with papers, etc. So this is my work in progress. I will scrap a photo of me when I return home next week (vacation/class reunion).

Hi' Jeannie! Glad you're playing along!

This is my first Game and I'm excited to do it. I love to scrapbook, it's just about the funnest thing ever! For Task #1, I use an external hard drive to organize my stuff because there's just too much to keep on a computer's hd, and I use PSE 11 to tag items - alpha, word art, templates, embellishments, etc. I'm still in the organizing process, and I have a feeling it will take me awhile. For Task #2, there aren't very many pictures of me because, like everyone else I'm sure, I'm the one taking the pictures! There are some, though, and as I have never scrapped a page about myself, this will be challenging for me. I will post Tasks 3 and 4 later, I'm still working on them.

This is my first Game and I'm excited to do it. I love to scrapbook, it's just about the funnest thing ever! For Task #1, I use an external hard drive to organize my stuff because there's just too much to keep on a computer's hd, and I use PSE 11 to tag items - alpha, word art, templates, embellishments, etc. I'm still in the organizing process, and I have a feeling it will take me awhile. For Task #2, there aren't very many pictures of me because, like everyone else I'm sure, I'm the one taking the pictures! There are some, though, and as I have never scrapped a page about myself, this will be challenging for me. I will post Tasks 3 and 4 later, I'm still working on them.

Hi and welcome! So glad you're playing along. :)

Welcome, we're so glad you are joining us.

If you have any questions, please ask. There is usually someone around who can help.

Task 4 - I posted a layout in the gallery last night but forgot to post the link here. gallery_6391_688_110523.jpg"]So Special - Re-JUNE-Venate-2013[/url]. Thank you to all who viewed it and made comments. I see I forgot to give credits. Everything I did, papers, word art, embellishments were from the Story of My Life June 2013 Club collection. The grunge border brush and the blue bubble wrap brush were in my brush collection in PSE 11. (Not sure if I put them there or if they were included.) Now, on to the speedbump.

SpeedHump

This may take time so will add to the list as I find the layouts. I realize I sound a bit uneducated in this. Kay

http://scrapgirls.ne...hallenge-51912/

http://scrapgirls.ne...-simple-things/

http://scrapgirls.ne...-09may13-happy/

http://scrapgirls.ne...use-from-stash/

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142301-simpler-times/

These are the 5 layouts I have commented on using the products I chose. Phew. Kay

Archived