It's Time To Re-June-Venate

ValerieT

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TASK 6: You are creating a card for someone who means the world to you. Add a sentiment or quote to your card that they would love.

Requirement: Share the sentiment or quote you added in this thread.

Reminder - there is no task on Sunday but Carla will be back on Monday with the next task.

It's been a fun week and WOW.... I am so impressed with all the creativity here and the beautiful layouts showcasing US!

Have a nice weekend everyone.... :)

Task 6: I'm making a birthday card for my sister. She lives in Pietermaritzburg KwaZuluNatal. We only see each other once a year if we are lucky. We are really close so the word art, 'You are always in my thoughts' works well for me in this card.

ABR_BOY_WArt2-Thoughts.

I am going to make a card for my husband because his birthday and Father's Day are a few days apart and then in July is our anniversary (36 years!). The quote I'm going to use is "Ya know what's wrong with you? Absolutely nothing."

task #6

my quote I chose: I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. - Adabella Radici

I am making a fathers day card.

Yipes -- I'm starting to get behind.

Task #5 My card will be 5 x 7 because I have envelopes that size.

You and me both, Diane! I still need to find a quote/wordart and now colors, too. :disappearing-smilie:

Task #6: Okay, I've found a sentiment for the card at this site: Greeting Card Messages

I'm making a superhero card for DH, so the sentiment will be:

Thank you for being my partner in our war against children's shenanigans. It has taken our powers combined to keep them alive, well, and fed. I couldn't have done it alone.

Task #7: My colors will be red, yellow, and blue.

Archived