Hello From The South Coast Of Western Australia

Chinalin

Well hello to everyone. I am hoping that I will have a lot of contact here, as I am sure I am going to need it. I am new (in fact more than new, if you can be in negative space!) to digital scrapbooking. In fact so new that I have not really gotten started yet. I have purchased and installed PSE 11, and have a neighbour who was planning to help me out. But her version of PSE is way outdated, and she has got stuck trying to work out #11. So, I am sure that I will be asking a lot of questions until I get the hang of this new interest of mine.

I am a retired single lady, who lives in Albany, on the south coast of Western Australia, a very beautiful place to be! I have three grown sons, two of them married, with kids, so I am a lucky Grandmother to a bunch of little kids! Two step-grandchildren, and three genetic grandies. So lucky!!

Welcome to ScrapGirls, we are so happy you have found us.

I am in Melbourne and love having fellow Aussies join us here.

please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to, there will always be someone wonderful to help you along.

to get yourself started you should download this free copy of '15 things you NEED to become a GREAT digital scrapbooker'

http://store.scrapgirls.com/15-things-you-need-to-know-to-become-a-great-digital-scrapbooker-free-starter-ebook-p5301.php

as well as our two free collections for you to get started

Exuberance - http://store.scrapgirls.com/1-scrap-girls-exuberance-collection-p27845.php

A Narrative Collection - http://store.scrapgirls.com/1-scrap-girls-a-narrative-collection-p22444.php

as for PSE 11, there are so many members here who use it they will be able to answer your questions

welcome, looking forward to getting to know another Aussie, yay

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Like Jo said there are plenty of members who use PSE11, and we all love to help each other, so please ask plenty of questions.

If you are looking for ideas for layouts, there are challenges posted every Monday to Saturday that might give you the inspiration you need.

Hi Chinalin! Welcome to Scrap Girls! So glad to have you here!

Don't hesitate to ask your questions...and don't feel that any question is too small to ask. When I started with PSE I was stunned at how much I didn't know !! :) We are all happy to help you any way we can.

:waving-hi: Hi, welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you. As some of the others mentioned, feel free to ask questions. Several of us here use PSE 11 and we are always happy to help.

Hello,

Welcome, I have 2 pieces of advice for you. Don't get overwhelmed with PSE 11. Take a deep breath and ask away. This is the greatest collabrative place with so many friendly people to help. You will be amazed at how fast someone will give you some advice.

Karen

Another Aussie!!!! Welcome to the best digital scrapbooking website there is. Like all of us we were in your position at one time but you have made a fantastic choice in a place to learn how to digi scrap. When I started I purchaseScrapbook Software Secrets Revealedvideos. They really are so informative and I was digi scraping in no time. Enjoy!!!

Hi Chinalin. Welcome to Scrap Girls, the best , friendliest & most informative site on the net. I'm another Aussie from Victoria. Good to see someone else from down under to boost the numbers. Kay

Hi again to you all. Thank you for all the welcoming wishes. I am looking forward to getting into this fascinating new interest. I have friends who do real-world scrapbooking, but it has never appealed to me. But the digital version is so very different.

So, sit back and wait for many questions, I am sure!! Have a great weekend. Chinalin!

Another Aussie!!!! Welcome to the best digital scrapbooking website there is. Like all of us we were in your position at one time but you have made a fantastic choice in a place to learn how to digi scrap. When I started I purchaseScrapbook Software Secrets Revealedvideos. They really are so informative and I was digi scraping in no time. Enjoy!!!

Hi back to you. When I looked I could not find anything that related to PSE 11. Have I misunderstood. I would be happy to purchase the videos if I thought that they would help me with version 11. My friend over the road has PSE 5 and she is lost by my version!! Let me know what you thing. Thanks, Chinalin.

Hi back to you. When I looked I could not find anything that related to PSE 11. Have I misunderstood. I would be happy to purchase the videos if I thought that they would help me with version 11. My friend over the road has PSE 5 and she is lost by my version!! Let me know what you thing. Thanks, Chinalin.

Chinalin my understanding is that the videos are for all versions of PSE but if you are concerned email Angie (hello@scrapgirls.com) and she should be able to answer your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

1969706yqa7rmiqjf.gif

From a fellow Aussie... hope you enjoy being here. Do not hesitate to ask for help. This was one of my first digi forums and I learnt so much here from all the helpful members.

Welcome, Chinalin. We're very happy to have you join us here. I'm hoping that with a little help from friends, here and in real life, that we can get you going in this wonderful obsession we call digital scrapbooking.

Archived