June/july Hybrid Atc Swap!

CRS

I have now exhaled. My cards went into the trusty hands of the USPS this afternoon. I have to confess that I am not that thrilled with the overall design/execution of the card, but I love the quote. Maybe I can get a pass!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now exhaled. My cards went into the trusty hands of the USPS this afternoon. I have to confess that I am not that thrilled with the overall design/execution of the card, but I love the quote. Maybe I can get a pass!

Ann, I bet they are beautiful! Glad you're feeling better now too! I'm with you, I don't usually go to the dr...I've been maybe 3 times since 2004, LOL! Can't wait to see everyone's cards!

Sherry's cards arrived yesterday! Well worth the wait, I must add! I will get them packed up and ready to go today. If it's before the mailman comes, they will go out today. If not, then on Monday! I can't wait for you all to see them!

I'm just home after being gone all week and catching up on all the emails and the SG news .... and I'm so excited that our cards are coming home to us ... What a great welcome home this week!!

I cannot BELIEVE that I am the FIRST to post ..... THEY ARRIVED!! Wowser gals ... loving these!! (Thanks for the welcome home, Sherry!!)

Archived