4 replies to this topic

#1 jenrou

jenrou

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

I bought some geeky books and the review for PSE 11 organizer is not very good. He says they have pared it down and most people don't like it anymore. Any comments on it?
I had thought about organizing my scrap products in it but I've heard so many things, losing tags when you go to Mac, the Mac organizer changed, etc. I've still not changed over to the Mac! It just sits there.

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#2 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

Sorry I don't use a MAC, but use the PSE Organizer on a PC and love it. I only use it for scrapping supplies and it works great. I don't use it to tag photos, so maybe they have done away with things that I never used anyway. Hopefully someone will come along who used it on a MAC.

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#3 nicole_j

nicole_j

• Members
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

I'm having problems with PSE 10 organizer displaying the created date - it only shows the date in thumbnail view when it was last imported. I also have so many duplicate photos that it automatically created... crazy. I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Now I'm looking to use maybe just the finder for searching for photos. Any advice?? TIA
Oh forgot to mention - this happened when I switched to Mac. I do love the Mac for editing and everything else. It's super fast in comparison to the pc. just hard with the transition.

I bought some geeky books and the review for PSE 11 organizer is not very good. He says they have pared it down and most people don't like it anymore. Any comments on it?
I had thought about organizing my scrap products in it but I've heard so many things, losing tags when you go to Mac, the Mac organizer changed, etc. I've still not changed over to the Mac! It just sits there.

#4 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

I think the windows organizer wasn't changed, but the Mac version of 11 was cut up-so the review said .I've never really learned to use it.

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#5 Deb C.

Deb C.

• Members
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

Since PSE 11 has been out for awhile now, I was wondering if anyone uses the organizer on your MacBook Pro. Have you had any problems?

Thanks.
Deb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users