Boutique Thursday! What's New?

Good afternoon everyone. I totally forgot it was Thursday. My mind has been full of cat injuries instead of SG (Frazze is at the vet's with a dislocated hip but is now in good hands).

Could we hope for some wonderful SSPapers today while the sale is still on?

And these brushes from Jo Corne -

JCO_BrushSet_Devorah_MKTG1_150.jpg

JCO Brush Set: Devorah Super Biggie

thanks Mari, this is a special request for a Hebrew font, (that is why it just looks like doodles, lol) but I enjoyed putting this together, especially after my dh saw them on my screen and went...'did you design those, they are great' wink.gif but then you have to know the Hebrew alphabet to see their 'beauty' lol

And these brushes from Jo Corne -

JCO_BrushSet_Devorah_MKTG1_150.jpg

JCO Brush Set: Devorah Super Biggie

thanks Mari, this is a special request for a Hebrew font, (that is why it just looks like doodles, lol) but I enjoyed putting this together, especially after my dh saw them on my screen and went...'did you design those, they are great' wink.gif but then you have to know the Hebrew alphabet to see their 'beauty' lol

Hi Jo! I have dear friends who are Orthodox Jews and I've used your Hebrew Alpha to create a pumpkin with their youngest's Hebrew name on a pumpkin for his Sukkot Bar Mitvah. (The kids tell me what letters are which and check me!) Your products are great and I've put them to good use for Rosh Hashana cards, candy etc! Thanks! :)

Hi Jo! I have dear friends who are Orthodox Jews and I've used your Hebrew Alpha to create a pumpkin with their youngest's Hebrew name on a pumpkin for his Sukkot Bar Mitvah. Your products are great and I've put them to good use for Rosh Hashana cards, candy etc! Thanks! smile.gif

oh that is wonderful, thank you very much, it always excites me when people use my products and to hear that my Jewish products are being used is even more wonderful. thank you, thank you, thank you

sounds like so much fun to have a Sukkot Bar Mitzvah, my boys' is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Coat, we are just going to have colour colour colour and more colour, every where, lol!!!

Syndee keeps feeding my styles addiction...

SNU_SSStyles_ColoredChalk6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Colored Chalk 6301

And I love her new collection!

SNU_ATouchOfClass_MKTG150.jpgA Touch of Class Collection Mini

Love this - Syndee always comes through with a "touch of class" in her collections! gotta have!

Archived