Barb Eugene

Pse 11 Question

9 posts in this topic

Ladies:

I'm still new to Elements 11. A while ago I think I stumbled on an option which allowed me to make a person in a photo thinner. Paint Shop Pro has a similar option called "thinify". Does anyone know where that option is located in Elements 11? I can't find it again.

Thanks for any advice!

Barbara

Hi Barbara, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but you can try this. Open PSE 11 and be sure you are in the Guided Mode, and under Touchups on the right side of the screen, select Perfect Portrait. Then scroll down to option #7 - Slim Down. HTH

How cool! I wish I had something like that for real life. :rofl:

LOL Becky! Me too!!

Thanks, Theresa! I didn't even think to check that option as I tend to stay in Expert Mode. Yes, I wish I had that option available in real life, too!

Barbara

Thanks, Theresa! I didn't even think to check that option as I tend to stay in Expert Mode. Yes, I wish I had that option available in real life, too!

Barbara

Glad I could help! BTW, in Expert Mode there is also a Lose Weight action where you can choose to either make 2% or 4% thinner.

Barbara

Glad I could help! BTW, in Expert Mode there is also a Lose Weight action where you can choose to either make 2% or 4% thinner.

Thanks! That action is what I had seen before. I just couldn't remember where that feature was!

If you are in Expert mode and click on the 'More' button, bottom right it brings up the actions. One of the actions in PSE11 is Lose Weight. It re-sizes to 2% or 4% thinner. Is this what you mean?

Sorry, just read this properly.

Go to the Filter menu, Distort, Liquify. This gives you various options.