How To Move My Layout To A Different Gallery?

lindarobin

Can I move my layout out of the June contest gallery and into the Members' Gallery instead, without losing the comments?

I just finished a new birthday page that I'd rather have in the June contest because it's more about me and my friends.

Firstly, you can post more than one layout for the June contest.

You can move a layout to another gallery without losing comments, but I couldn't see the member's gallery as a choice.

To move a layout, first go to the layout you want to move. At the bottom of the box that has your username and image details, should be a button that says "Mod Options" ( it should have a picture with a little spanner). When you click this one of the options you should get it "move image". This will take you to another page, with a drop down menu "select a category". Just pick where you want it to go and then click "move image" on the pale purple bar.

Thank you, Valerie, I'll upload a second layout to the June contest and check out the Mod Options.

Thank you, April. With your info and the Mod Options, I've determined that I have to create a member album first? Perhaps I'll just choose a suitable existing category for my baby layout. That seems easiest. :winking_baby:

Archived