• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,744 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:08 AM

For the most part, I've always been a member of the Scrap Girls Club and have bought the club each month - I scrap in 8.5 x 11 format and wondered if maybe sometime our designers could make some of the papers and things to fit the 8.5 x 11 size in the Clubs? Sometimes I have a hard time making a page with embellishments already on it fit my format and although usually I can do it to some degree it just isn't the same thing.

Just a thought - could you, would you?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Wendy J

Wendy J

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

I agree Sara. I make photo books in 8.5x11 or 11x8.5 and it isn't always easy to resize papers without distortion (especially papers with patterns or embellishments on them). I know it would be more work for the designer but we probably aren't the only girls who scrap in 8.5x11. Thanks in advance to those designers who would consider this request. I love everything our designers do and get so many compliments on my books - the credit, I feel, belongs to our designers. The products we have to choose from can only increase our level of creativity by leaps and bounds. Thanks. :lovey-smilie:
Posted Image
Hoo Loves Ya by Sarah Batdorf

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users