Saturday Colour Challenge 15 June

ValerieT

It's Saturday again, where are the weeks going?

This week it's Ben's turn to pick the colours. Those of you who know Ben have probably been asking yourselves "how is Ben going to pick the colours?" I asked myself the same question, just before I asked myself a more basic question "what is Ben's favourite colour?"

I thought I would ask the others;

Lauren thought maybe red.

Matty said blue

Kiahna said purple

DH thought yellow

I wasn't sure at all

In fact there was nearly a full scale argument, before it all got very silly by each of us suggesting more unusual colours.

In the end we decided that Ben didn't really have a favourite, which meant I was back at square one again. But the answer was actually very easy, and simple, Ben likes bright colours that attract his attention easily.

So your challenge is simply to use bright, happy colours that go with Ben's personality, determination and smile.

Ben Colour Challenge.jpg

Post your finished layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge

Let's fill the gallery with lots of bright, fun colours.

Oh, another good challenge and set of colours Valerie. Here's mine, hope you think it's bright enough!

Pouring

Right, have to stop scrapping now and go peel spuds for dinner - have a bright and cheery Saturday everyone.

Hopefully, not too late to post my LO! Finally, after all tasks finished for Father's Day Dinner, I'm able to finish/upload mine. Love scrapping with bright colors. Can't wait to see what Kiahna chooses for a color!!! Thanks, Valerie!

Supplies in EXIF. TFL!

Mexico

Archived