Graduation

While I don't think there is a specific Preschool/Kindergarten graduation themed collection, there are plenty of kits that you could use. Check the School category. A lot of the collections have medals, certificates, award ribbons. My JIF Plus: 12x12 Honor Roll for instance, has a be-ribboned scroll that looks like the mock diploma that many students receive. Perhaps you could pair something up with Kim's ScrapSimple Card Templates: Graduation.

Since I haven't heard anything, I'm guessing this means we don't have anything for pre-school/kindergarten graduations?

While I don't think there is a specific Preschool/Kindergarten graduation themed collection, there are plenty of kits that you could use. Check the School category. A lot of the collections have medals, certificates, award ribbons. My JIF Plus: 12x12 Honor Roll for instance, has a be-ribboned scroll that looks like the mock diploma that many students receive. Perhaps you could pair something up with Kim's ScrapSimple Card Templates: Graduation.

In addition to the products Elisha mentioned, here are some great brushes: Brush Set: Graduation Dreams

Archived