Monday Challenge 6/17/13

tiza126

Conda has been without internet this weekend, so she asked me to post today's challenge for her.

Your Monday challenge, should you choose to accept, is...

*drumroll*

Scrap something.

You could use photos you took over the weekend, photos from your last vacation that you haven't got around to scrapping yet, or any photos that you feel like using.

Be sure to post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

And hopefully Conda has internet again soon!

QUICK, call the papers!!! I actually got a challenge finished! I sat and looked at a blank document for a long time trying to remember how to do it. I will try to get a companion page done for last Saturday's color challenge.

SYMI

Hello ladies!! Here I am!! Thank you Tiza for filling in for me! What a fun challenge! My internet is up and running again. We had storms Saturday that took out power for several hours. The internet didn't come back until yesterday! I will catch up in the gallery soon! (it may be the end of the week...I'm sort of "scheduled out" for the next couple of days)

Enjoy the challenge!

I ended up doing four layouts for this challenge. But I'm only showing two of them here. These were taken when we had our month long trip last spring/summer. We got to go up to the Canadian Border and cross over into the "no man's land" for photos. I wanted to stand in both countries at the same time and did get to do that, as the one layout shows. That was such a fun day!

Canadian Border Day 1

Canadian Border Day 2

Archived