ValerieT

Saturday Colour Challenge 22Nd June

20 posts in this topic

Yes it's Saturday again.

This week it's Kiahna's choice of colour swatch. I did try and get her to change her mind on her choice, but she's 4 and I'm sure you all know how stubborn 4 year old's can be.

22-6-13 Colour Swatch.jpg

This colour swatch comes from Sugar Plum Collection Biggie, designed by Elisha Barnett yep a Christmas collection, that's Kiahna for you. rolleyes.gif

Post your finished layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery and post a link here so we can all leave you some love.

Great colors, Kiahna!

And, as I have this collection -- me too managed to create a non-Christmas page!

These are my cousin's three little ones as I tried to snap a photo of all at once! :)

Laugh!

I've been waiting for a challenge to use the photo of these gorgeous flowers. Here's my link.

Beauty

They're great colors! I have a couple more LOs to finish first, but I'll try to come back to this.

Thank you, Kiahna, for chosing a great color palette! Here's my layout: Blessings. Other pages for this challenge are gorgeous!

Fantastic layouts everyone!

There will be some of you thinking to yourselves "Valerie has four kids, but there is another Saturday in June, what will she do next week?"

The answer to that is watch out, as many of you will know I have a wicked streak!newangel.gif

Wow there are so many replies!!! I am only posting a link here as I will put this in the Tuesday Gallery :-). Thanks!