4 replies to this topic

#1 RoMa

RoMa

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

I am trying to install the Gallery Prints 6301 action...it starts to run, and then stops at the point where it asks me to choose the text tool...and then PSE locks up. I am using PSE10 and Windows 7. I must admit I've been a bit confused about where and how to install atn, png, pat files etc...so perhaps I don't have something installed correctly. (I have copied the atn file to C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\10.0\Photo Creations\photoeffects and the pat file to C:\Program files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10\Presets\patterns)...Does anyone know if this action set is compatible with PSE 10? It said in the description "will not work in Photoshop Elements 7 and earlier" so I figured it would (hopefully) work in 10. I also renamed mediadatabase.db3 and then restarted Photoshop Elements 10. Any help is appreciated!

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,273 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

I'm not positive, but I think the problem may be that the description states: "It will not work in Photoshop 7 and earlier", so it probably is not compatible with Photoshop Elements at all.
You could get similar results from the template set: ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Gallery Prints. HTH

If you can't use the Gallery Prints 6301 Actions, contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and she may be able to give you credit for it.

#3 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for pointing these out, I hadn't seen them (how is that possible???)

"Life is not the days that go by, but the days you remember"
gallery_19634_66_4233.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gifBLINKIES_sgdevotee.gif

#4 RoMa

RoMa

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

Oops! I guess you are right! I was sure I had read Photoshop Elements 7! I thought I had carefully read the description -- don't I feel stupid! Thanks for setting me straight...

#5 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,990 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

I've made that mistake before too. Like Theresa said, contact Angie and she will get you straightened out :)

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users