RoMa

Galleryprints6301 Action In Pse10?

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to install the Gallery Prints 6301 action...it starts to run, and then stops at the point where it asks me to choose the text tool...and then PSE locks up. I am using PSE10 and Windows 7. I must admit I've been a bit confused about where and how to install atn, png, pat files etc...so perhaps I don't have something installed correctly. (I have copied the atn file to C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\10.0\Photo Creations\photoeffects and the pat file to C:\Program files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10\Presets\patterns)...Does anyone know if this action set is compatible with PSE 10? It said in the description "will not work in Photoshop Elements 7 and earlier" so I figured it would (hopefully) work in 10. I also renamed mediadatabase.db3 and then restarted Photoshop Elements 10. Any help is appreciated!

I'm not positive, but I think the problem may be that the description states: "It will not work in Photoshop 7 and earlier", so it probably is not compatible with Photoshop Elements at all.

You could get similar results from the template set: ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Gallery Prints. HTH

If you can't use the Gallery Prints 6301 Actions, contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and she may be able to give you credit for it.

Oops! I guess you are right! I was sure I had read Photoshop Elements 7! I thought I had carefully read the description -- don't I feel stupid! Thanks for setting me straight...

I've made that mistake before too. Like Theresa said, contact Angie and she will get you straightened out :)