June/july Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Happy Summer! The theme this swap is Summertime! Please post your finished layouts July 27th or as close to then as possible. After you post your layouts, you can send a flattened, printable version (300 dpi) to your partner. You will be sending your photos to the person below you for scrapping. Shoot them a PM to get their email address. The person above you on the list will be sending you photos to scrap. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm going to be out of town for awhile, but I'll check in to answer questions when I can.

Partners:

Angie

Valerie

AnnBK

Nica

Belle

FloridaGranny

alsoarty

Jane in N.Z

LenaLotta

Jenna

Bride

zebidee75

crs

Have fun swapping!!

Sounds like fun!! Can't wait to get Jenna's photos and get started. Hmmmm ... now I need to figure out which photos to send to Anna.

So many choices for this one! I'll try to keep it to a reasonable number, Monica!

Ann, no worries. Multi-photo layouts are good with me. :D

Fun theme! Now I have to figure out what photo(s) to send to Andrea Rose. Monica, I'm looking forward to getting yours, too!

FYI, Diane, Belle is between us. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nica, did you get mine? If you haven't started/finished the page yet, I'd like to send a couple more. I was back at the site this afternoon and got some good shots.

Yep, I got them, and no I haven't started yet. Go ahead and send them on. :)

Nica, did you get mine? If you haven't started/finished the page yet, I'd like to send a couple more. I was back at the site this afternoon and got some good shots.

Yep, I got them, and no I haven't started yet. Go ahead and send them on. smile.gif

Just sent them...thanks for taking them on!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the two pages I created for Angie. Page A and Page B.

Carla; I have liked the longer time, but I did forget the reveal day until Diane posted her layouts. I don't tend to forget with the normal monthly.

I am happy to go with what everyone else would like to do.

1374938076[/url]' post='1087140']

Oh, bother! Today is the reveal?!?!?! Ann, I'm sorry but I'm not ready to post. I'll get them done ASAP. hit-head-with-hammer.gif

NO PROBLEM!! I don't have Valerie's done either. Sorry, Val, I'll post as soon as I can.

Monica, I'm sorry I was late. I had the layout all ready to go and then got so busy on Saturday and next thing it was Sunday morning. I lost Wednesday this week as well. hit-head-with-hammer.gif Must be getting old.

Hope the balls looks enough like balls on the layout. I think the bubbles worked fine. For the bat/hammer??? thingie, I extracted it from the one photo. Hope you like it.

Archived