32 replies to this topic

#31 AggieB

AggieB

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,605 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

So sorry this didn't work out as you hoped. Thanks for sharing your cautionary tale with us. Have you looked into online backup? I've been using Carbonite, but there are many companies that will do that for you.

gallery_17848_66_14710.jpg

December 2010 Member of the Month

#32 ladyscrapalot

ladyscrapalot

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

No I haven't looked into that yet. I'm still going back and forth on spending the money for Data Doctor. The practical side of me says that's a lot of money that could be for nothing. The sentimental, what if, side of me says it would be worth it to get those precious mementos back. I've been unzipping the files Angie let me re-download and I've found a bunch wonderful freebies as well. :wub:/> I've been trying to really get them organized and tagged well. But when I think about scrapping I get :monstercry:/> at how careless I was that I think I'm afraid to try. I know that sounds silly especially since I had a creative block before this happened. It's like I don't know where to start. :dunno:/> I kid myself into thinking I could use the many photos I have on Facebook. However, I know those won't be high res copies.

Sorry I'm dwelling. This is the conversation I have on a day to day bases. I just wish I knew what to do. :booboo:/>
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#33 Smiles

Smiles

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,144 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

Kelly, you've suffered a significant loss, and there is a lot of emotion tied up in it. Give yourself time to process it, and be gentle with yourself. Hang in there.
hugs,
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users