What's New Today?

Good Morning Theresa and Teresa! LOL (Don't think I've ever run across that before with y'all right together!) I'm soooooo ready to shop! The sun is shining, Crawford is playing on the floor, the dishes are done (but that's ALL that's done) and I'm just waiting to see what's new this morning! :)

Hi Theresa, Sara, and Valerie!! Can you believe it's the last Thursday of June already?? Wow!

LOL That means the 4th of July is just around the corner and I'll bet we'll see some new goodies for the 4th in the boutique today. You think? :)

I love this new Album Template set from Cheri!

CTH_SSAlbum_12x12_PhotoBook1_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Photo Book 1

I'm glad you like them Theresa - those were a special request from Gayle...I need to message her and tell her they are done! (I just squeaked them in the boutique before I had to leave the house for a few hours.) There will likely be Photo Book 2 and possibly 3 in the next week or two for more mixing and matching possibilities.

I love this new Album Template set from Cheri!

CTH_SSAlbum_12x12_PhotoBook1_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Photo Book 1

I'm glad you like them Theresa - those were a special request from Gayle...I need to message her and tell her they are done! (I just squeaked them in the boutique before I had to leave the house for a few hours.) There will likely be Photo Book 2 and possibly 3 in the next week or two for more mixing and matching possibilities.

These are great Cheri!

Better late than never! There are some new things in the store from me today:

JRA_Collection_Paintbox_MKTG_150.jpgPaintbox Collection

JRA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_PaintboxGrunge_MKTG_150.jpg[/img] SSEmb Templates:Photo Masks - Paintbox Grunge

Just loving all the new goodies in the store - great work, gals! Great sale too!! Yay!

I'm off to take a long lie-down in a darkened roon having battled my computer for two days to get my products in the store, lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

Better late than never! There are some new things in the store from me today:

JRA_Collection_Paintbox_MKTG_150.jpgPaintbox Collection

JRA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_PaintboxGrunge_MKTG_150.jpg[/img] SSEmb Templates:Photo Masks - Paintbox Grunge

Just loving all the new goodies in the store - great work, gals! Great sale too!! Yay!

I'm off to take a long lie-down in a darkened roon having battled my computer for two days to get my products in the store, lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

I just love the Paintbox collection - I've already done a layout and posted it with it! Fun!

Archived