July Forum Game 2013

ValerieT

July is Posting Contest time on the Scrap Girls Forums! You can earn a chance to win a Scrap Girls Gift Certificate by simply being chatty in the Scrap Girls Forums and Gallery. This contest will run from July 1st when we post the thread until 11:59 p.m.(EDT)on July 31st.

To enter the Scrap Girls Forum Posting Challenge, you MUST reply in the this Thread with your CURRENT post count. Your post count is the number under your Avatar that shows when you post. (NOTE: The number found on your profile is a different number and is calculated differently.)

During the month, post your fingers off! At midnight on July 31st, we will calculate your post count based on the numbers posted in this game thread. Don't forget leaving comments in the gallery also increases your post count.

PRIZES:

Those with 50-99 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 100-249 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 250-399 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 400-600 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 600 or more posts will automatically win a $5 gift certificate and will be entered in all four drawings!

So let's all get chatting!

My count is 18561..We are going on leave on Wednesday so I'll be a week behind. Will catch up quickly by playing games with Sara though.

Oh, yes! We will try and burn up these boards, Belle! :) :) :) Have a good trip!

My count is 5,863. let's see if i can reach 6,000 by the end of the month.

I think you can, I think you can, I think you can, I KNOW you can! :) :)

OK, Sara, I'm ready to play some games!

OK, Deb, our famous Member of the Month girlfriend! Let's play! I'm ready! Will be on and off as the baby allows, but you know how I love the posting contests! :) :)

Ok... I know I'm not eligible for a prize, but I still love to chat. :lol: So, I'm starting with 10,046. 10,046? Yikes! I never realized I chat THAT much. Well, it will be interesting to see what my number is at the end of the month.

Great Forum Game idea, ladies!

Does my post count include comments on layouts in the gallery or just posts in the forum section?

Yes, posting comments in the gallery also increases your post count.

Well I am way behind but I really enjoyed this game the last time so will see what I can do. I will be gone another week also, so won't be posting much week after next. I won't know my post count until I post this......

Life is busy around my home but I will join in and try... starting at....2889

Archived