July Forum Game 2013

ValerieT

Hi everyone!

I just finished glancing at everyone's starting numbers and then at our current numbers. We sure are a chatty bunch! :lol:/>

Isn't that the truth!!!! :)

Just popping in to see how my numbers are going. I know I will not do too well as I cannot visit the forum and play games or comment in the gallery as often as I would like to... need to be doing other things away from the computer.

Well, we're almost halfway through the month and the board isn't burning up yet! :giggle_bear:/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/>

But you're having a good go at it, aren't you? LOL

I'm trying, Joyce! :situps: :situps: :situps: Whew!!!!!

Well, we're almost halfway through the month and the board isn't burning up yet! :giggle_bear:/>/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/>/>

I'm trying, Joyce! :situps:/> :situps:/> :situps:/> Whew!!!!!

I'm trying to keep up, but there don't seem to be as many LO's being posted lately.

Well, I have got past 50... not sure if I will get past 100. Need to get busy around this house again - tidy up ready for getting our home valued to see if we will have enough to buy another home closer to my daughter. We are looking into possibly buying land and have a modular home built. It would be nice to have a brand new home.

Sara, I think you're the champ. I feel like a slacker next to you.

:)/> :)/> :)/> Joyce, I'm just a yakker! Rich says I never stop talking! :)/> :)/> :)/>

I am now past 100... did not think I would get that far.

C'mon everyone - lets burn up the boards tonight and tomorrow! You know we can do it! Just one more day to go - we can get a lot of posting done in one day!

We were really cooking on here last night - burning the boards - c'mon y'all - today is the last day for the posting contest! Let's see how many posts we can make today!

:going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Don't forget only posts up to 11:59pm Eastern Time Today will count.

I'm working as fast as my little fingers will go, Valerie! We did a pretty good job of burning up the boards last night!

It has been a crazy month and I have a crazy rest of my day. Thanks for the fun challenge/game this month.

my final number is 8,174 and my starting number was 7,965 = 209 posts

not as good as I wanted to be, but I was just too busy.

Well, we're almost halfway through the month and the board isn't burning up yet! :giggle_bear:/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/> :giggle_bear:/>/>

:) :) I'm sure trying!

No need to post your final count. I have a little spreadsheet that is doing all the math for us. :)/>

Whew! I was afraid I had forgotten to come back and post my final number! Thanks, April!

Archived