MariJ

July Monthly Layout Contest

13 posts in this topic

July is here and with it are the picnics, parties and fun times. At these events, one thing is always present... Sweet Things!

For the July Monthly Layout Contest, we'd love to see your layouts featuring the Sweet Things in your life. Maybe there is a sweet dessert that Granny always makes or a sweet little niece that just lights up your day with her smile.

Please share your layouts in the July Monthly Layout Gallery by July 31st before midnight Eastern Time and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties in order to be eligible for the prize.

Good luck!

:daisy:

I have a couple of ideas for this one. I will be working on it.

Oh, I have something really sweet that lights up my smile daily! Easy pease to find my subject - but harder to find the time to do a layout - I'll give it a try!

My Sweet Thing is the sweetest thing ever in my life every single morning!

I had already made this layout when I discovered this part of the site. I have been here a year and I still don't know about different chats, contests, etc...duh! Anyway, I took it out of my gallery and put it here because I had already titled it Sweet

A good challenge theme..... might just do a page about my three sweet granddaughters who came for a quick visit last month.

Here is my page:

Sugar and Spice

Our anniversary is this month so I did a layout of one of our wedding pictures. Thirty-six years!! It really is a Sweet Thing!

I Will

CONGRATULATIONS, JOYCE! Your winning layout is absolutely fabulous!