Congratulations Debc!

CRS

Congratulations Deb (Deb C.)! Deb was chosen by the Scrap Girls Team as the Member of the Month for July 2013! Deb will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Deb has been a member of Scrap Girls since November 2008 and has been a huge asset! You can find her responding to Status Updates, Leaving Love in the Gallery and playing the Monthly Games and other games in the Forums. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have some time Deb, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Oh, how exciting! I'm so happy for you Deb to be chosen as our July MOM! You will add a lot of glitz and glam to that crown! Congratulations to you!

WOW!! I am honestly speechless!!

I have been out-of-town helping my daughter pack up for her move. When I finally opened my e-mail, I found out Sara had left me a message on SG. Boy, was I ever surprised when I went to SG and read her message congratulating me that I had been chosen as Member of the Month for July 2013!!!

I can't believe you have bestowed this honor on me. I will wear the purple crown with great joy and pride.

This little purple place is the BEST!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Deb

Congratulations Deb... enjoy your special month.

Archived