tiza126

Tuesday Freebie Challenge 7/2

13 posts in this topic

We're having unusually cool weather here in Missouri right now. Feels more like spring than summer. So for today's challenge, I chose this springlike freebie from Melissa Renfro: Pocket Plus Photomasks SPECIAL

The freebie will only be in the boutique for a few days, so be sure to download it TODAY, even if you can't get around to scrapping.

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenge Gallery when you are finished!

I would love to do this but after my busy birthday I need to crash, will get to this Tiza, thanks!

I would love to do this but after my busy birthday I need to crash, will get to this Tiza, thanks!

Sweet dreams :)

I'm working on one in my head. Will post it later.

Grandkids coming over for a swim day (yep, it's cool here, too, but you can't tell the kids it's too cool to swim!) I'm sure I'll crash after having them here all day and most of the night! May try to catch up later in the week - got the freebie downloaded.

Here's my Tuesday Freebie - Tree Top Hammock in keeping with the countryside theme from Monday.

I have been offline - but busy with scrapbooking. Here is a man and his best friend watching the boats and jet skiers in San Diego. I love this frame.