2 replies to this topic

#1 momvetkat

momvetkat

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Can anyone explain how to make the Sketchit Action work? I have my image selected but when I go to play, there is a circle with a line thru it. I also cant make the paper tear action work. The corner rounder one works every time.I am on a Mac with CSPS6. Thanks!
Kathy
"Then we began to ride. My soul smoothed itself out, a long-cramped scroll freshening and fluttering in the wind" Robert Browning

Posted Image

#2 Nica

Nica

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love God
    Love Others
    Offer Hope

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

My guess is, you need to click the little arrow next to the name. It will open a drop down. Then, click on the action you want to run and hit play.

Attached Files

gallery_18472_304_721.gif

SGblinkie.gif

WT-Button-copy.gif SG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Welcome.pngButton_Layout.png      

#3 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,256 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

Hi Kathy
If that doesn't work, you can PM Brandy Murry the designer of the Sketch It action, it might be that something wasn't installed correctly - that happened to me once. Her screen name is Brandy M and her profile page is HERE. She usually answers if she sees the question.
I'm on a Mac with PSE6 so I don't know your program, but I know with me I just select the layer, the action and press "apply" and it works.
I hope this helps, I know how frustrating it can be when something doesn't work and I don't know why. Good luck. :)

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users