July Atc Challenge And Swap

teecee

Hello! For the month of July I would like to do something a little different. I love words, word art, word puzzles and word games of all kinds. This leads me to thinking maybe it would be fun to create ATCs about words. So, for this month, our theme will be Favorite Words.
I’ve listed some of my favorite words below and you may choose one or more of them to use for your ATC(s), or you may choose your own favorites. Just have fun with it!

Remember, part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, quotes, poems, definitions, or anything else you can think of as long as it has something to do with a favorite word.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your lovely little works of art!

These cards will be due to me by Wednesday July 31st, and I’ll try to send the full sets back to each participant by Friday August 2nd. I’ll also try to post a new challenge around August 1st.

Beauty
Blessed
Cherish
Discover
Dream
Friendship
Happiness
Joy
Laugh
Love
Peace
Priceless
Smile
Special
Sweet
Today
Tomorrow
Treasure
Wonder

Words and quotes - my favorite things - I'm sure I can come up with something for this swap - now, if I can just get the size right when I send you the full res ATC, Theresa, i'll be in business! LOL I'll give this a try this weekend.

Great idea!

Gosh, I like all of those words you've posted, Theresa! Wonder if I can do that many cards? :disappearing-smilie:/> Hard to choose!

LOL Sara - you can do as many as your heart desires, and even think up some of your own words if you want. :)

Gosh, I like all of those words you've posted, Theresa! Wonder if I can do that many cards? :disappearing-smilie:/>/> Hard to choose!

LOL Sara - you can do as many as your heart desires, and even think up some of your own words if you want. :)/>

LOL Well, you know me - I won't be able to stop at one! I'm just sooooo happy that the one I sent you was the right size! YAY ME! Woo-Hoo!

Finally off the steroids and feeling better. Going to give this ATC challenge a try. I'll see what I can come up with.

So glad you are feeling better Carol! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

1372996246[/url]' post='1084710']

Finally off the steroids and feeling better. Going to give this ATC challenge a try. I'll see what I can come up with.

So glad you are feeling better, Carol! I've been thinking about you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've sent out the complete collections for July. PM or email me if you don't receive yours or if you have any problems.

NOTE: In the past I sent the files via YouSendIt. They have changed their name to Hightail.

Thanks to all who participated, and I'll be posting the theme for August later. :)

Archived