Let's Check Out The New Goodies On This 4Th Of July!

Happy Independence Day!!!

Even though it is an American holiday, the designers have been busy!! I'm spending some time scrapping today...and shopping too!!

How are you celebrating today?

Durin has a beautiful new collection

DEB_VintageGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgVintage Grunge Collection Biggie

Fun summer embellishment templates from Elisha

EBA_SS-Emb_SuddenlySummer_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Suddenly Summer

Hi Conda! Happy 4th!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! Looking forward to seeing the new goodies today...

Thanks for the mention! We're having a pretty laid back day. This morning I slept a little late, put my product in the store. Then we sat down and watched the reading of the Declaration of Independence and the festivities in front of Independence Hall in Philadelphia (even though it's just an hour away, we watched on TV). I went outside and looked at the condition of the grill. I lit it up, but I decided it's in to bad a shape inside to grill today. It needs new innards! So instead of grilling, we went out and had Chinese Buffet. ;) We're back home and taking it easy until we go back into town this evening. We're going to the ball park to listen to our local symphony orchestra play a Star Spangled concert, followed by fireworks! The rain has stayed away, but it's pretty hot. I don't mind it, but DH does. I'll have to bring him the spray fan for him to keep cool - and we'll be sure to stay hydrated.

Durin -- gorgeous collection!

And Elisha, I love your sweet embellies!

We are just recovering from a pool party with my family. LOTS of fun and sun and we are ready for some downtime.

Happy 4th! :)

Happy Independence Day!!!

Even though it is an American holiday, the designers have been busy!! I'm spending some time scrapping today...and shopping too!!

How are you celebrating today?

Durin has a beautiful new collection

DEB_VintageGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgVintage Grunge Collection Biggie

Fun summer embellishment templates from Elisha

EBA_SS-Emb_SuddenlySummer_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Suddenly Summer

Hi There Conda!

I just LOVe Durin's Vintage Grunge Collection - love the colors! Love everything about it!

And Elisha always surprises us with pretty goodies!

Such pretty new stuff!!! Sounds like everyone had a great Fourth. :) We enjoyed way too much food at my sister in-law's, but were joined by our newes5t extended family members, our DS' in-laws!

Archived