6 replies to this topic

#1 alsoarty

alsoarty

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

First Friday of July, has the first 6 months gone by fast or what? Since one of our newer designer's (Cindy Rohrbough) had a birthday this week (Wednesday) I chose her to Scraplift this week.

Check out her awesome gallery here:
Cyndals

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

I want to get this out early for our members across the pond and beyond. Have fun!

I scraplifted this pretty SSPaper Template layout..... and here is my layout: My first 4th of July

gallery_19737_4317_11742.jpg

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#2 jode2771

jode2771

• Creative Team
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the early post Andrea! Here is mine :-)

gallery_19304_358_14212.png
Button_Layout.pngScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF.gif?t=13524539SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462Button_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 18,186 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

I'm working on one. Will post it later today.

gallery_15063_3635_67504.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#4 momvetkat

momvetkat

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

I did this oneFamily. Not something I would usually do and I think I may re-do It because I really love the background paper with the photo! That's what I love about digital scrapping!
Kathy
"Then we began to ride. My soul smoothed itself out, a long-cramped scroll freshening and fluttering in the wind" Robert Browning

Posted Image

#5 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 18,186 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

I got mine done. Here's the link.

Our Autumn

gallery_15063_3635_67504.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#6 cherryyllaann

cherryyllaann

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • Personal Statement:Committed to creating memorable images and presentations for my family to enjoy.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Here's mine Under the Sea. It is a scraplift of this gorgeous layout by Cindy. My page currently bears no resemblance as this one took on a life of its own. I loved how Cindy used the larger photo, beautiful overlay and paper framing. My borders go lost and off it went! Anyways, loved using Cindy's Sea Life Beauty Collection, fabulous for my water/beachy photos!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 scrapgran

scrapgran

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

This is my scrap-lift of Cyndal's Feeling Grateful layout - Face Painting

gallery_8570_304_4530.jpg  SGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif  Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users