Friday Scraplift Challenge 7/5/13

alsoarty

First Friday of July, has the first 6 months gone by fast or what? Since one of our newer designer's (Cindy Rohrbough) had a birthday this week (Wednesday) I chose her to Scraplift this week.

Check out her awesome gallery here: Cyndals

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

I want to get this out early for our members across the pond and beyond. Have fun!

I scraplifted this pretty SSPaper Template layout..... and here is my layout: My first 4th of July

Here's mine Under the Sea. It is a scraplift of this gorgeous layout by Cindy. My page currently bears no resemblance as this one took on a life of its own. I loved how Cindy used the larger photo, beautiful overlay and paper framing. My borders go lost and off it went! Anyways, loved using Cindy's Sea Life Beauty Collection, fabulous for my water/beachy photos!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived