Searching Blog For Newsletter Winners

BetC

I went back to one of my older LOs and there were posts congratulating me on my weekly winning LO. I finally discovered the difference between "blogs" and "blog." (I admit it, I'm a very slow learner when it comes to the blog, so I rarely went there.)Then I did a search and didn't find anything and found the newsletter winner category, but nothing there; searched older posts in that category and still found nothing. So, how do I find the post if I did indeed have a winner. (I believe it was a recipe card LO.)

Thanks, Angie - you are fast! I knew the instant I hit "post" that I should have just sent you a PM. I'm going to be using the blog more now that I'm finally figuring out how some of it works.

Thanks, Angie - you are fast! I knew the instant I hit "post" that I should have just sent you a PM. I'm going to be using the blog more now that I'm finally figuring out how some of it works.

But this way everyone gets the answer. I'm sure you're not the only one with questions about it.

Congratulations!

I searched for some older tutorials on it for awhile and finally found them, but not easy. I even used Lei's name. 'm trying to use it some, too. In doing my seach I accidently ran across your card under cards, BetC. LOL It's a beautiful card!

I have found the easiest way (at least for me) to search the Blog when looking for information such as specific tutorials is to use the Categories drop down on the right side of the page. It's located below the Search and Subscription boxes:

Blog Categories 1.jpg

Click to Enlarge

After clicking on the down arrow, scroll down to Tutorials and then choose whichever tutorials you are looking for:

Blog Categories 2.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Once the specific tutorials section opens, depending on what you are looking for, you may need to go to the bottom of the page and click Older Posts

Blog Tutorials 2.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Another way to search the Tutorials is to click on the Tutorials tab near the top of the page:

Blog Tutorials 1.jpg

Click to Enlarge

When the tutorials section opens, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Older Posts

Hope this information is helpful...

Also, please make sure you "subscribe" to the blog - this simply means you will receive email notifications/summaries of the new things posted to the blog. I do not miss my Saturday newsletter at all...b/c I still receive a "newsletter" in my email via my blog subscription! :)

Here's how to subscribe:

Go to http://scrapgirls.com/blog/ and on the right side, scroll down a teeny bit until you see "Receive Blog updates via email" and enter your email, then click the purple "subscribe" button. Done!

Also, please make sure you "subscribe" to the blog - this simply means you will receive email notifications/summaries of the new things posted to the blog. I do not miss my Saturday newsletter at all...b/c I still receive a "newsletter" in my email via my blog subscription! :)/>

Here's how to subscribe:

Go to http://scrapgirls.com/blog/ and on the right side, scroll down a teeny bit until you see "Receive Blog updates via email" and enter your email, then click the purple "subscribe" button. Done!

Great tip Cheri! :)

Archived