Recipe Swap - July 2013

SodScrap

Happy summertime!

This month's theme is Barbecue. Anything barbecue will do. Do you have a favorite sauce? A dish that always has to go with barbecue?? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Monday, July 29th.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post you recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery

Just want to let you know, I responded via e-mail to each recipe I have received! If you have a card done but didn't hear from me, please remember to send it to me at sg.sodscrap@gmail.com

OK, folks, I need help! I had Famous Dave's "Jacked-N-Stacked" brisket burger the other night, and I'm in love. I've searched some copycat sites, but no luck so far. I have other possible barbecue recipes, but would love to do this one. Burger is a mix of already-barbecued brisket and ground beef, with monterey jack cheese & onion strings. Delicious! Any leads on the burger--proportions, other ingredients, etc?

Oh well, another time.

Here's my Marinated Steak Recipe.

OK, folks, I need help! I had Famous Dave's "Jacked-N-Stacked" brisket burger the other night, and I'm in love. I've searched some copycat sites, but no luck so far. I have other possible barbecue recipes, but would love to do this one. Burger is a mix of already-barbecued brisket and ground beef, with monterey jack cheese & onion strings. Delicious! Any leads on the burger--proportions, other ingredients, etc?

Oh well, another time.

Here's my Marinated Steak Recipe.

That does sound yummy Barbara! I'm no help...

Archived