New Member Chat 7/9/2013

SodScrap

Join Conda (SodScrap) for the New Member Chat at 9 PM ET (8PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific) in the Live Chat room lobby. This is a great place to ask questions about getting around the Scrap Girls site or about digital scrapbooking in general - and a great place to make some new friends. All are welcome, new and long time members included.

You do need to have Java installed on your computer to access the Live Chat

Chatters:

Be sure you try to get in a bit before the chat starts - especially if you haven't been in a chat for a while. I had to jump through some hoops to get java working on my computer.

It felt like I updated it several times and the warnings make you feel like the chat room isn't safe... but it is! If you haven't used something that requires java lately, there will probably be a pop-up telling you java isn't secure. You can allow it to run by checking a box on the pop-up.

I had some trouble even after all that - I wish I had taken screen shots of what I did.... but I was really just trying to get in to chat and didn't think about that then! I do remember that I went o the java site and had it check the java version I was using. After that, it finally let me in.

Archived