Calling All Boutique Divas...it's Thursday!

Good morning! I cannot believe it's Thursday already! I am hoping these next few days will be a little more calm for me...

How is everyone this morning? I have my second cup of coffee in hand, then it will be time for the treadmill...it's going to be another hot one today, but thankfully no triple digits!!

Morning Conda! Going to be a hot day here today too but we have our regular afternoon storms that seem to cool it off! Don't much like all of the lightening and thunder!

I'm ready to shop - will check in during the day to see what's new!

Laura has a beautiful summer/patriotic collection and goodies to go with it! This is perfect for last week's Saturday Color challenge... (HINT) Love the name!!

LLO_CollectionBiggie_MainStUSA_MKTG_150.jpgMain St USA Collection Biggie

LLO_Paper_MainStUSASolid_MKTG_150.jpgMain St USA Solid Paper

LLO_EmbMini_MainStScatters_MKTG_150.jpgMain St USA Embellishment Mini Scatters

LLO_EmbMini_MainStUSABorders_MKTG_150.jpgMain St USA Embellishment Mini Borders

LLO_PocketLife_MainStUSA_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Main St USA Cards

Morning Conda! Going to be a hot day here today too but we have our regular afternoon storms that seem to cool it off! Don't much like all of the lightening and thunder!

Good morning Sara! You were so quick, I almost missed you! ;)

Off to the treadmill...

Good afternoon everyone. The sun is actually shining today. I'm off to a teddy bear's picnic at Kiahna's new school in a bit, should be fun.

Can't wait to see what I can fill my basket with this week.

30 minutes on the treadmill done. My tummy is growling!! I've got to water my flowers outside...then breakfast! Back after while!!

Good Morning Valerie!! Oh wait...it is afternoon! Have fun at the picnic!!

Morning ladies! Beautiful stuff in the Boutique already this morning. I can't wait to see what else the designers have in store for us.

Loving the red, white and blue!

I just noticed Elisha's new Pocket Life Teal Zeal kit and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

EBA_PocketLife_TealZeal_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Teal Zeal

Thanks for the mention, Theresa! I've got a couple of collections in the works that I don't have quite finished. But I've wanted to make a set of Pocket Life cards for one of my favorite and most popular collections - Teal Zeal - for some time now. It's just a little something that I could get to you while I'm working hard on something special for the coming weeks!

I just noticed Elisha's new Pocket Life Teal Zeal kit and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

EBA_PocketLife_TealZeal_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Teal Zeal

Thanks for the mention, Theresa! I've got a couple of collections in the works that I don't have quite finished. But I've wanted to make a set of Pocket Life cards for one of my favorite and most popular collections - Teal Zeal - for some time now. It's just a little something that I could get to you while I'm working hard on something special for the coming weeks!

Love these Elisha! Your Teal Zeal is a favorite of mine so these are going into my cart! Thank you!

I just LOVE it when a designer comes out will a whole bunch of new awesomeness AND puts in a value pack too!

Archived