Friday Scraplift Challenge

alsoarty

I'm late - I'm late for a very important date! Sorry for being tardy - moving my son into his apartment has made my days mess me up - I thought it was Thursday today.

Today I thought we'd scraplift Durin Eberhart.

I will be back to post my layout when I get home - on my son't computer right now.

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

I'll scraplift Durin's layout Noel.

You're fast - well done -and by the way I love your siggy Joyce! TFS and taking part in the challenge.

It may be tomorrow before I get it posted. I had a nerve block in my back this morning, and I'm kind of taking it easy today.

You are so smart Jody! Can't wait to see what you do... I know how you guessed... LOL

I went through my gallery and decided that last week was a Layout Team member and so you might pick a Designer this week and Durin hadn't been done yet... but if you want to share insider info and give me a head start I am all ears!!! :disappearing-smilie:/> :disappearing-smilie:/> :disappearing-smilie:/>

Here is mine :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived