SodScrap

Saturday Color Challenge 07/13/2013

28 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone! Hope you all are having an awesome Saturday!!

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here is a visual for you:

tumblr_m5n39nULfK1ry7egao1_500.jpg

Inspiration for our layouts really can come from anywhere! This week I was thinking about which pictures to use for today's challenge. I thought of the pictures I took of my Hibiscus that is a lovely peachy/coral/orange-ish color. (Although, I was expecting them to be pink, I was a little surprised when they bloomed!!!) Yesterday I was at the store and saw cookies that were rainbow sherbet flavored. Ewwwww....lol That made me think of my Hibiscus and then Cindy's Color me summer collection.

CRO_ColorMeSummer_MKTG_150.jpgColor Me Summer Collection Mini

That dear friends is how this color challenge was born!!

Please post your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge and post a link back in this thread!

That looks yummy. I hope I have time to work on something for this. If not, I guess I'll just go buy some rainbow sherbert and eat it. :D

I love this challenge. I have that collection, and I don't think I've used it yet. This is going to be fun.

That looks yummy. I hope I have time to work on something for this. If not, I guess I'll just go buy some rainbow sherbert and eat it. :D/>

And take a picture of your summertime treat in your bowl, then you will have something to scrap! ;)

That looks yummy. I hope I have time to work on something for this. If not, I guess I'll just go buy some rainbow sherbert and eat it. :D/>

I like your style!! :lol:

I know you didn't believe me. I was pretty sure it was rainbow sherbet flavored Oreos!

02891CF.GIFNABISCO OREO - SANDWICH COOKIES - ICE CREAM RAINBOW SHURE, BERT!

I love me some Oreos...but I'm pretty sure these are a "no go"...

I could go for a bowl of Rainbow Sherbet too after seeing your yummy pic, Conda but these, ??????? I don't think so! I agree! Ewwwwwww! An Oreo is an Oreo and they need to just leave them alone, don't they!

I know you didn't believe me. I was pretty sure it was rainbow sherbet flavored Oreos!

I could go for a bowl of Rainbow Sherbet too after seeing your yummy pic, Conda but these, ??????? I don't think so! I agree! Ewwwwwww! An Oreo is an Oreo and they need to just leave them alone, don't they!

I don't know, Sara. Those look pretty yummy. Nothing low calorie though.

Exactly!!

I don't know, Sara. Those look pretty yummy. Nothing low calorie though.

Ok Joyce, you try them and report back to us! :)

This was a wonderful challenge, Conda. I had so much fun with it. Here's my link.

Summer

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here s a visual for you:

Inspiration for our layouts really can come from anywhere! This week I was thinking about which pictures to use for today's challenge. I thought of the pictures I took of my Hibiscus that is a lovely peachy/coral/orange-ish color. (Although, I was expecting them to be pink, I was a little surprised when they bloomed!!!) Yesterday I was at the store and saw cookies that were rainbow sherbet flavored. Ewwwww....lol That made me think of my Hibiscus and then Cindy's Color me summer collection.

Please post your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge and post a link back in this thread!

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here s a visual for you:

I actually have Color Me Summer in my shopping cart - what to do, what to do..........I was waiting for a few other things to happen before I checked out - I might wait and do this later because I love the colors so much!

We call those pastels GELATI colours as we don't get sherbet, and hence no rainbow sherbet :-( I ditched the pink and went for yellow as that is a gelati colour too :-) Here is mine :-)

Here's one from me for the lovely color challenge. Took a quote I heard on TV today and worked with it. I Am

What a beautiful color choice Conda and the layouts are gorgeous and so scrumptious looking!

That silly little monkey, Huckeberry saw the Color Challenge and wanted to participate, so I created his weekend layout using the sherbert colors. ;)

Huckleberry's Weekend

I actually did this challenge - great colors - but HUGE challenge for me trying to find the colors in my stash - - - - Bath Time

Love the colours in this challenge. I was able to use the Colour Me Summer collection. Here is my link - Be Happy