Saturday Color Challenge 07/13/2013

SodScrap

Good morning everyone! Hope you all are having an awesome Saturday!!

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here is a visual for you:

tumblr_m5n39nULfK1ry7egao1_500.jpg

Inspiration for our layouts really can come from anywhere! This week I was thinking about which pictures to use for today's challenge. I thought of the pictures I took of my Hibiscus that is a lovely peachy/coral/orange-ish color. (Although, I was expecting them to be pink, I was a little surprised when they bloomed!!!) Yesterday I was at the store and saw cookies that were rainbow sherbet flavored. Ewwwww....lol That made me think of my Hibiscus and then Cindy's Color me summer collection.

CRO_ColorMeSummer_MKTG_150.jpgColor Me Summer Collection Mini

That dear friends is how this color challenge was born!!

Please post your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge and post a link back in this thread!

That looks yummy. I hope I have time to work on something for this. If not, I guess I'll just go buy some rainbow sherbert and eat it. :D/>

And take a picture of your summertime treat in your bowl, then you will have something to scrap! ;)

I know you didn't believe me. I was pretty sure it was rainbow sherbet flavored Oreos!

02891CF.GIFNABISCO OREO - SANDWICH COOKIES - ICE CREAM RAINBOW SHURE, BERT!

I love me some Oreos...but I'm pretty sure these are a "no go"...

I could go for a bowl of Rainbow Sherbet too after seeing your yummy pic, Conda but these, ??????? I don't think so! I agree! Ewwwwwww! An Oreo is an Oreo and they need to just leave them alone, don't they!

I know you didn't believe me. I was pretty sure it was rainbow sherbet flavored Oreos!

I could go for a bowl of Rainbow Sherbet too after seeing your yummy pic, Conda but these, ??????? I don't think so! I agree! Ewwwwwww! An Oreo is an Oreo and they need to just leave them alone, don't they!

I don't know, Sara. Those look pretty yummy. Nothing low calorie though.

Exactly!!

I don't know, Sara. Those look pretty yummy. Nothing low calorie though.

Ok Joyce, you try them and report back to us! :)

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here s a visual for you:

Inspiration for our layouts really can come from anywhere! This week I was thinking about which pictures to use for today's challenge. I thought of the pictures I took of my Hibiscus that is a lovely peachy/coral/orange-ish color. (Although, I was expecting them to be pink, I was a little surprised when they bloomed!!!) Yesterday I was at the store and saw cookies that were rainbow sherbet flavored. Ewwwww....lol That made me think of my Hibiscus and then Cindy's Color me summer collection.

Please post your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge and post a link back in this thread!

It's summertime...and it's hot. Let's cool off with a summertime treat!! Today's challenge is to use the colors of rainbow sherbet! Here s a visual for you:

I actually have Color Me Summer in my shopping cart - what to do, what to do..........I was waiting for a few other things to happen before I checked out - I might wait and do this later because I love the colors so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived