Stopping By To Say Hello

StephRN

Hi everyone,

I just stopped by to take a quick peek at some scrapping supplies and thought I'd say Hello.

I haven't been active on the site for quite some time.

Life has been interesting and busy. It's about to get a bit busier.

As I took a quick peek in the gallery I realized that I'm not sure I remember how to make a LO anymore. LOL.

I guess it's time to slowly refresh myself. So much has changed since I last scrapped. I always felt like there was a TON to learn and I would never really learn it all. This time I'm giving myself permission to go slowly and enjoy all the adventures of trying and creating.

If you sent me a message during my absence, I apologize for not responding.

I'm easiest to find on FB. Stephanie Hanson Clark. I'm there daily.

Hugs,

Steph

Well, hello Steph! It's so good to see you back here again! Yes, a lot has changed, but a lot has stayed the same. This is still the best place out there to talk about digital scrapbooking and learning new techniques. Jump back in, the water's fine!

1599674q5y15osnxn.jpg

Hope you settle back into creating some digital scrapbook pages and enjoy being back here.

Hello there, my friend! It's good to see you on the mb! I miss you here so much! You've been such a good friend to me over the years - I will never forget when Rich had his triple bypass and I'm sitting his hospital room and my cellphone rings and guess who's on the other end of the phone? Stephanie! I remember the tears rolling down my cheeks when I heard your comforting voice because I was pretty scared then - things had happened so fast and although Mission Hospital Staff had been wonderful about explaining the whys and the hows, nothing beat having you really explain it all to me in terms I could understand - and the biggest thing was - you asked me how I was!

I miss you!

........and I know something wonderful is happening in your life so just know that I'm overflowing with joyous wishes for you right now! Sending you lots and lots of warm hugs and love right now!

Wow, I've been out of this awhile. I keep looking for the "like" button. I didn't expect such a warm welcome. Silly me, I should have known better. SG scrappers rock!! I'm teary seeing all your beautiful faces again.

Dot, you are right. There are big changes ahead. I expect I'll be trying out lots of iphone photo apps and exploding my SD card.

Joy, that was so much fun. I'm hoping there will be other conventions in the future.

Sara, I'm always a phone call away. The medical world can be difficult to understand and navigate at times of stress. I still have the baby dust you sent me years ago. I didn't realize it was the gentle cycle version. LOL.

Tiza, I hope you'll join me with T25 when I'm cleared to exercise again. Maybe in Jan or Feb.

Gayle, I remember your sweet furbaby at convention and having the joy of petting her when I was missing mine so much.

I'm glad to take any suggestions for quick apps and easy ways to learn it all over again. I have CS3 but I'm leaning toward learning Elements this time around.

Hugs, everyone.

Wow, I've been out of this awhile. I keep looking for the "like" button. I didn't expect such a warm welcome. Silly me, I should have known better. SG scrappers rock!! I'm teary seeing all your beautiful faces again.

Dot, you are right. There are big changes ahead. I expect I'll be trying out lots of iphone photo apps and exploding my SD card.

Joy, that was so much fun. I'm hoping there will be other conventions in the future.

Sara, I'm always a phone call away. The medical world can be difficult to understand and navigate at times of stress. I still have the baby dust you sent me years ago. I didn't realize it was the gentle cycle version. LOL.

Tiza, I hope you'll join me with T25 when I'm cleared to exercise again. Maybe in Jan or Feb.

Gayle, I remember your sweet furbaby at convention and having the joy of petting her when I was missing mine so much.

I'm glad to take any suggestions for quick apps and easy ways to learn it all over again. I have CS3 but I'm leaning toward learning Elements this time around.

Hugs, everyone.

Ah, the angel dust! Well, even though it was the gentle cycle version and took it's time to work, I'm glad it finally did! I am so happy for you! Just so you know - I've been babysitting for a little one since he was a month old - getting in practice so I'm all ready for yours! LOL I'm all caught up on the newest things now - things I'd never heard of - but I find myself still using my rocking chair more than anything - it works better than anything else and is the answer not only to just plain loving that baby but to soothing away all of the baby problems!

I am just so excited for you! Sending you big hugs and lots of love!

Archived