Stopping By To Say Hello

StephRN

Hi everyone,

Thank-you so much for the warm welcome back.

I keep looking for the "like" button to let you know that I've read and enjoyed your messages. LOL.

As Sara mentioned, I'm with child. The pregnancy is high risk and I'm now off work with "frequent rest periods".

So, I'll be popping in sporadically to catch up and see your gorgeous faces and LOs.

Hugs,

Steph

Hi everyone,

Thank-you so much for the warm welcome back.

I keep looking for the "like" button to let you know that I've read and enjoyed your messages. LOL.

As Sara mentioned, I'm with child. The pregnancy is high risk and I'm now off work with "frequent rest periods".

So, I'll be popping in sporadically to catch up and see your gorgeous faces and LOs.

Hugs,

Steph

You've waited so long for this and I am so very happy for you, Steph! You're going to be the best Mommy ever! I'm so glad to see your smiling face back at Scrap Girls again too - I've missed you!

Oh wow Steph. Absolutely wonderful news. I too wondered where you were. I'm not on Face book so just thought you'd given up on us. Take care and enjoy this special time. So pleased to see you back. Kay

Welcome back... and just give yourself permission to do SIMPLE LOs! Click and drag, baby, click and drag! If I get too bogged down with major amounts of tweaking or a zillion other options (wonderful, though they are), then I'd never get anything finished! Look forward to seeing you around!

Cindy

• 3 months later...

Archived