Hey Hey, It's Thursday!

Good Morning ScrapGirls shoppers!! Looks like a hot and humid day here in the mid west, perfect for staying inside and shopping! :) I will be home a little this morning, but will be gone almost ALL day...so, leave some goodies on the shelf for me!!

I have my first cup of coffee for the morning ready and waiting!

Good Morning Conda and Marilyn! It's going to be very hot here today too and we're expecting more thunderstorms this afternoon this afternoon again so I'm staying home today! We had planned to go out this afternoon but thinking that's probably a no-go with Little Mister Crawford and the loud storms if they are anything like yesterday! We had some huge trees fallen from the storms yesterday and some really bad lightening and it got pretty scary - our lawn is suffering from not being mown and I'm going stir crazy from being inside but I could use some retail shopping so let's get this show on the road!

Good afternoon everyone! It's really hot here, actually it's cooler outside than in, no AC here.monstercry.gif I'm sat outside with the laptop in the shade, it's the coolest I've been all week.

I love the new SS club and the collection that goes with it, and I love those colours Keri.

Good afternoon everyone! It's really hot here, actually it's cooler outside than in, no AC here.monstercry.gif I'm sat outside with the laptop in the shade, it's the coolest I've been all week.

I love the new SS club and the collection that goes with it, and I love those colours Keri.

Boo hoo for no air!! Keep hydrated Valerie! Enjoy your shade tree! :)

Good morning! UGH to this heat & humidity!

Ugh is right! I am SOOOO thankful for the central air in my home AND air conditioned vehicle. My husband's truck (equipment truck) doesn't have a/c....so he works out in the heat all day and has to ride home in a hot truck.

It's hot and humid here in New York today. Summer has arrived and I'm not happy about it. I don't like Summer, but I love Autumn, Winter and of course Spring. I'd love to stay in today, but I have a doctors appointment for another blood test to check my platelets. Let's hope they are up and not down.

Looking forward to new goodies in the boutique today. I might need to do some shopping today. I need some new goodies.

In case you missed it on my blog or facebook...

MM_SneakPeek_600.jpg

Today is the reveal!! I'm at work now, but I'll be working hard to get it live this afternoon.

In case you missed it on my blog or facebook...

MM_SneakPeek_600.jpg

Today is the reveal!! I'm at work now, but I'll be working hard to get it live this afternoon.

You are such a tease, Elisha! I can't wait to see it! I love that it coordinates with one of my favorites Teal Zeal!

I'm heading out for the day...keep an eye on everything for me...k??

Have fun! I'm going to sit here in the AC as long as I can and hope the storms stay away today! Baby Crawford is napping and I can play for a little while!

And if I'm posting things from last week, just slap me. ;)/>/>

But these look new to me too.

JZI_ValuePack_GoLeft_MKTG150.jpg Value Pack: Go Left

It is new today -- thanks for the mention! :)/>

Gorgeous summer things today!! Can't wait to see your mermaid kit, Elisha!!! :)

Archived