Hey Hey, It's Thursday!

Such lovelies today!

If all I had to do this afternoon was work on products, I'd have the new collection in already. Alas, that hasn't been the case. I've had two nursing home visits this afternoon, and I'm off to an early evening meeting at church. I'm trying - but it may be morning before I finish.

Such lovelies today!

If all I had to do this afternoon was work on products, I'd have the new collection in already. Alas, that hasn't been the case. I've had two nursing home visits this afternoon, and I'm off to an early evening meeting at church. I'm trying - but it may be morning before I finish.

I know it will be worth the wait E! Love the sneak peek. ;)

Such lovelies today!

I know it will be worth the wait E! Love the sneak peek. ;)/>

It will be worth the wait! :) Life happens, ya know?

Such lovelies today!

I know it will be worth the wait E! Love the sneak peek. ;)/>/>

It will be worth the wait! :)/> Life happens, ya know?

It surely does but you know that we are going to love it no matter how long we wait Elisha! Waiting is half the fun!

(Sometimes I have a hard time telling what's new when it isn't front and center on page one of the what's new page!) :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

I do try and keep up!

Make sure you use that coupon before it expires!!!

Oh, Amanda - I just love your layout templates. What a great value - it's like getting two products for the price of one!

Jennifer - Thank you for this product! What a great place to start to delve into the world of art journaling.

Durin - you've been busy. Lovely, as always!

Thank you for mentioning my new collection, ladies! Would you like a little peek into the design process? Check out my blog! Mermaid Mystique

Archived