#1 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,175 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Today's ScrapLift Artist is Jo Corne!
Jo was a layout artist before she made the leap to our design team. Browse through her gallery and choose a layout that inspires you or perhaps you already have some of her's marked in your favorites!

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#2 Florida granny

Florida granny

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • 11,914 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

I won't have much scrapping time in the next week, but I'll add this to my "to scrap" list, since there are so many good ones to choose from in Jo's gallery!

gallery_20673_66_37871.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifLove-ATCs.gifSGblinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 18,084 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

I am going to try to scraplife Jo's layout Jerusalem. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow.

gallery_15063_3635_67504.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#4 alsoarty

alsoarty

• Creative Team
  • 3,899 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

Thank you April - and sorry ladies. I had an 'accident' happen to my poor grandson - long story short version - his father never strapped him into the stroller and took him to the park, and when he went onto the road from the sidewalk Dashiel slipped out - and then he pushed the stroller over poor Dashiel - he did not know Dash had fallen out - so his face on one side is scraped and he has a huge bump on the forehead and the side of his nose is scraped, and a bruise on his little leg This happened yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday - and today was Thursday - so I missed a day. Not a good week for me.

Here is my scraplift of JO's Mom & Dad Dress up

gallery_19737_66_34412.gif

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_Olympian.pngMW-2013-Blinkie.gif

#5 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 50,773 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

Thank you April - and sorry ladies. I had an 'accident' happen to my poor grandson - long story short version - his father never strapped him into the stroller and took him to the park, and when he went onto the road from the sidewalk Dashiel slipped out - and then he pushed the stroller over poor Dashiel - he did not know Dash had fallen out - so his face on one side is scraped and he has a huge bump on the forehead and the side of his nose is scraped, and a bruise on his little leg This happened yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday - and today was Thursday - so I missed a day. Not a good week for me.

Oh, no, Andrea! I know that must have scared everyone to death including little Dashie! I hope he's okay! He's so little to have fallen out of the stroller so early! Bless his heart! And I know his Dad must feel terrible. Give him a hug from me!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 jode2771

jode2771

• Creative Team
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Oh poor little baby!!! Hope he is ok :-). And this happened to you last week Andrea, you need a diary like I have so I know what day it is!!!

gallery_19304_358_14212.png
Button_Layout.pngScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF.gif?t=13524539SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462Button_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#7 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

• Members
  • 18,084 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

I really hate that this happened to this precious child. I'm glad he's ok.

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#8 jode2771

jode2771

• Creative Team
  • 4,253 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Here is my contribution :-)

gallery_19304_358_14212.png
Button_Layout.pngScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF.gif?t=13524539SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462Button_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#9 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

• Members
  • 18,084 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

I got mine finished. I lifted Jo's Jerusalem,

Mykonos

#10 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,801 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Family

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#11 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 11,446 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

I love Jo's work so difficult to choose one but I did do this Cromer

gallery_5913_66_29008.jpg

#12 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

aww www you guys, thank you so much for all this. sorry it has taken me a day or so to get to you all, we went to Sydney for the weekend and had a ball.

watch out for some layouts of us climbing to the TOP of Sydney harbour bridge...yep, right to the very top...amazing

love you all

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_15  JCO_SSAlbumMini_12x12_ValentinesWish2_MK   
My gallery
My Store

#13 scrapgran

scrapgran

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

Better late than never. I scraplifted Missed

And here is my scraplift - Good Times

gallery_8570_304_4530.jpg  SGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif  Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

#14 Marie-Christine

Marie-Christine

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

I scraplifted Brave

Swapped out motorbikes for man's first invention :)/>/>
Lagos, Portugal March 2013.
Yabba Dabba DOO!

gallery_24256_66_26420.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_good-girl.gifBLINKIES_UK.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users