April Showers

Friday Scraplift Challenge

14 posts in this topic

Today's ScrapLift Artist is Jo Corne!

Jo was a layout artist before she made the leap to our design team. Browse through her gallery and choose a layout that inspires you or perhaps you already have some of her's marked in your favorites!

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

I won't have much scrapping time in the next week, but I'll add this to my "to scrap" list, since there are so many good ones to choose from in Jo's gallery!

I am going to try to scraplife Jo's layout Jerusalem. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow.

Thank you April - and sorry ladies. I had an 'accident' happen to my poor grandson - long story short version - his father never strapped him into the stroller and took him to the park, and when he went onto the road from the sidewalk Dashiel slipped out - and then he pushed the stroller over poor Dashiel - he did not know Dash had fallen out - so his face on one side is scraped and he has a huge bump on the forehead and the side of his nose is scraped, and a bruise on his little leg This happened yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday - and today was Thursday - so I missed a day. Not a good week for me.

Here is my scraplift of JO's Mom & Dad Dress up

Thank you April - and sorry ladies. I had an 'accident' happen to my poor grandson - long story short version - his father never strapped him into the stroller and took him to the park, and when he went onto the road from the sidewalk Dashiel slipped out - and then he pushed the stroller over poor Dashiel - he did not know Dash had fallen out - so his face on one side is scraped and he has a huge bump on the forehead and the side of his nose is scraped, and a bruise on his little leg This happened yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday - and today was Thursday - so I missed a day. Not a good week for me.

Oh, no, Andrea! I know that must have scared everyone to death including little Dashie! I hope he's okay! He's so little to have fallen out of the stroller so early! Bless his heart! And I know his Dad must feel terrible. Give him a hug from me!

Oh poor little baby!!! Hope he is ok :-). And this happened to you last week Andrea, you need a diary like I have so I know what day it is!!!

I really hate that this happened to this precious child. I'm glad he's ok.

aww www you guys, thank you so much for all this. sorry it has taken me a day or so to get to you all, we went to Sydney for the weekend and had a ball.

watch out for some layouts of us climbing to the TOP of Sydney harbour bridge...yep, right to the very top...amazing

love you all