High Noon Crop

April Showers

Join me, April Showers, today at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

Today, July 24th, we'll have a surprise color challenge. Come to the chat where we'll play some silly games; the winners will choose the colors for the challenge!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

We chose Aqua/Blue and Green. :)

Hi April. Sorry to miss the chat, but I can't get into chat anymore. I've upgraded Java and tried to install the activeX but my IE blocks it because it doesn't recognize the publisher and I don't know how to get around it. Do you?

Anyway...what were the colors selected?

How was your England trip?

How are wedding plans progressing? When is the big day?

Miss chatting with everyone.

Debi

Hi April. Sorry to miss the chat, but I can't get into chat anymore. I've upgraded Java and tried to install the activeX but my IE blocks it because it doesn't recognize the publisher and I don't know how to get around it. Do you?

Anyway...what were the colors selected?

How was your England trip?

How are wedding plans progressing? When is the big day?

Miss chatting with everyone.

Debi

I had trouble getting into the chat room after the last update. You could try the java help page. When I updated java, I had to have Test Java check my settings before I could get into the chat room. There is a pop-up that comes anytime java needs to run on a site warning that there are risks in running java. Since I only use java for the chat room, I clicked okay and marked the box for it to not show the warning again. I haven't had any trouble getting in since.

Oracle America is the publisher for Java.

I don't believe the chat room requires activeX, just java. ActiveX is a windows thing .What is an Active X Control Protect yourself when you use ActiveX controls

England was fabulous.

The wedding plans are coming along nicely. The wedding is August 23rd.

We miss you too!

Sorry I didn't come to the chat, I lost all track of time. I will try and get a layout done, if I can get to my PC the kids have taken over it.

Archived