Hi From Australia!

JamScraps

Hi There :)

I am a returning member from some years ago. I use to digiscrap on a daily basis some years ago and contribute on this forum daily! But life got busy and distracting after a marriage break up and a remarriage- which also meant I have inherited 2 step children so with my own, we have 7 kids in total! Made up of 6 daughters and 1 son. I went through a rough time in life for a while and lost touch with my creative side. I have found the Lord my savior Jesus Christ and life is good! I am a stay at home mum and I also study Christian ministry part-time.

I have really missed digi scrapbooking and this community. I am eager to make a start with an album for one of my kid's birthday party.

I know I have been a little open, BUT I remember what a great, caring and supportive community we have here. I had a little snoop around the boards and can see it hasn't changed...YAY!. I look forward to seeing your wonderful art and sharing mine plus learning all over again.

I am currently using Photoshop CS5.1 and Photoshop CC. My old favorite designers Angie Briggs and Thao Cosgrove, but really they are all so talented!

Bless Mel xo

1015758bdl1bosmta.gif

Melissa, from a fellow Aussie. Good to see you return.

• 1 month later...

(Kinda late to seeing this thread...) But wanted to say welcome back, Melissa! I'm not sure when you left SG, but it may be that we've never crossed paths. I've just been around for a couple of years. Anyway, it's good to hear that your life is now on track and so happy (and with 7 kids, wow, you have a LOT of photos to scrap)! It was sooo encouraging to read about how Jesus has become your Lord! And John 4... just read that two days ago with my kiddo. Fabulous story of redemption and love, hope, and forgiveness. Major hugs from here (Texas... a very long way from Australia!).

Cindy

• 3 months later...

Welcome ...with that family I am sure there will be no shortage of photos that need scrapping so I look forward to seeing them.

Archived